Biobizz good even after expiration date?

• Thread starter radagast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radagast

radagast

Hi, everyone,
I brought Biobizz Bio-grow and Bio-bloom from a reputable reseller in my country, but it was produced in September 2021. One their website and label it says it has 2 years of shelf life and must be used 1 year after opened, but i read online people using it past its expiration date and their plants are O.K and the seller told me the company updated their expiration date to 3 years.

Had anyone here used their products after expiration date and has some tips? I've read online that if it sounds like sand or rocks it's no good anymore. I'd lose a bit of money by giving it back and buying from another seller but

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hi, everyone,
I brought Biobizz Bio-grow and Bio-bloom from a reputable reseller in my country, but it was produced in September 2021. One their website and label it says it has 2 years of shelf life and must be used 1 year after opened, but i read online people using it past its expiration date and their plants are O.K and the seller told me the company updated their expiration date to 3 years.

Had anyone here used their products after expiration date and has some tips? I've read online that if it sounds like sand or rocks it's no good anymore. I'd lose a bit of money by giving it back and buying from another seller but
just give it a good shake before use. should be fine

radagast

radagast

just give it a good shake before use. should be fine
Thanks a lot for the answer. I'm on a budget and would lose a bit of money with shipping back and a tiny bit expensive on another store.

I found that on another bottle i have expiration date for 3 years. Maybe they did change something.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thanks a lot for the answer. I'm on a budget and would lose a bit of money with shipping back and a tiny bit expensive on another store.

I found that on another bottle i have expiration date for 3 years. Maybe they did change something.
Maybe try it when you're going to feed, and if the plants don't like it, just dispose of it and get a fresh bottle.

radagast

radagast

Maybe try it when you're going to feed, and if the plants don't like it, just dispose of it and get a fresh bottle.
That would mean expending double for something that i can return and brought new in another store. I'd just like to avoid the extra cash, shipping etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom