Biobizz - People cool and hell and funny. Check out their email to me.

• Thread starter singingcrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singingcrow

singingcrow

Biobizz - People cool as hell and funny. Check out their email to me.

From me:
Hi Biobizz, is there a way I can request a sample of your
product line? I would like to see how your line works in my system versus the
line I am using now. - Lisa

> Subject: RE: Biobizz Line
> Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:48:36 +0100
>
> Dear Lisa,
>
> Thank you for your request. Biobizz does not offer a sample program at
> the moment. Due to heavy freezing weather in Europe we do not post
> anything around, due to the damage it will have during transport.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Biobizz Worldwide BV
>
> T +31 (0)50-5414650
> F +31 (0)50-5425223
>
> E [email protected]
> W www.biobizz.com

From me:
Sorry to hear about this and your cold winter! It is 75F in southern California. :(

If you do restart your sample program, please keep me in your database as someone wanting to try biobizz (hydro). Thanks, Lisa

> Subject: RE: Biobizz Line
> Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:03:46 +0100

> Hi Lisa,

> Thnx very much for your understanding! Most people respond rude and impatientJ But we notice you are looking for a sample to test Biobizz on Hydroponics? If you want to get the best impression, you should really try out Biobizz on soil instead. For hydroponic we just have a few stimulators such as bioheaven and Topmax that you could use, but for the basic fertilizers, we do not have anything for hydroponics.
While we wait for better weather, read the attached brochure to see if Biobizz is actually a products that fits your needs.

And looking at your location, it must be the middle of the night? We wish you sweet dreams and a good night!

From me:
Oh, you are very sweet, thank you! Yes it is 2AM here, but I will try to get some rest. Thank you for the excellent information. Ill have to look into your stimulators. Sounds stimulating! :) Thanks again, Lisa

Hi Lisa,

We are no longer freezing our ass of in Holland, so a sample is on the way. Keep an eye out for the mailman!

Best regards,

:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom