biobizz root juice

• Thread starter LTLU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LTLU

Yo peeps :mellow:

I am of to the hydro to pick up some supplies and wondering wether or not to give the root juice a go? I normally give a liquid seaweed feed with a bit of molasses added, after 2 weeks in thier seed n cutting compost, so does this product really promote rapid root growth or is it just marketting?

cheers guys n gals :D

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

do a side by side test, document it with photos, publish on the farm
imo it does make a difference

M

M3N4C3

i have used bio bizz root juice along with their whole lineup
I would have to say that it does help promote healthy roots especially for young seedlings.

B

British_Hempire

Root Juice is pretty good, works well but Canna's Rhizotonic is better, that stuff would make a rock grow roots!

F

FastForward

Root Juice is pretty good, works well but Canna's Rhizotonic is better, that stuff would make a rock grow roots!

Rhizotonic working well for me too - but beware - it's bloody expensive - I bought a small bottle of it and it's almost gone in 2 weeks. If you're growing on a bigger scale you might want to find a more cost effective alternative...

L

LTLU

yo peeps well "going to the grow shop tomorrow" = 14 days later PMSFL, mahn time is something i hardly ever think about.. anyway, I got meself some bio rhizotonic, some biobizz grow and the bloom... a few pots roughly half litre (13x13x13 is what it sez on the bottom of em) and some rootriot cubes, one of me girls will be 3 weeks old tomoz and from what i can gather i use this stuff (rhizotonic) at a ration of 2ml per litre.. is it okay to use now? me girls are still in there 10x10x11 pots and still in the seed and cutting compost, I have given a few of them a weak blast of nutes and everything is going tickity boo.. will be potting on soon into their final pots (6.5L) so should i give my girls a bit of the rhizo now or after potting up? I normally pot up in stages, normally i would have potted on into a 3.5 lt pot and veg a few week and then the 6.5, but peeps in the grow shop are telling me to go straight to the 6.5 to save meslef a bit of work and they reckon they will be no difference in yield so thought i would give it a go.

I will be potting on into westlands advance + roughly around this coming monday, so how do you guys use this stuff in soil? and how often should i treat the girls with the rhizotonic..

cheers fellow stoners

LTLU :unsure::mellow:

F

FastForward

I use rhizo a lot - as part of a veg feed (canna coco) and as a spray for roots when transplanting. Canna themselves recommend it heavily for rooting, lighter for vegging and just a touch for flowering (see http://www.canna-uk.com/products_terra/nutrient_calculator.html for the soil calc, but the rhizo is the same amounts for coco). It's expensive stuff though but I'm told it's well worth it. A portu-dutch grower who I respect hugely couldn't speak more highly of it, and if it's good enough for him, it's more than good enough for me.

B

British_Hempire

I think just one dose of rhizo after repotting should do it. Hazyfontazy is our resident Canna expert, hope he pops in and offer some sage words of wisdom

L

LTLU

thanks for the info guys.. i just googled it LOL, mahn post first, research later ffs lol, going to give me girls a wee dose tonight, (ffs that sounds just so wrong pmsl)

I paid £12. for a wee bottle, and if it gives me nice healthy roots, then thats good enough as healthy roots = better bud and yield.. got some sensi skunk seeds from a hermie grow on the go too as stocks are running low and will probably need to sacrifice a few plants untill me blue cheese is done and i got a decent mom and cuttings on the go, this blue cheese stays nice and squat, not sure if i should try some LST or not as I got 5.5 feet of head room and only 4 blue cheese in there alongside the sensi skunk which is about a week old and I also found a single seed from my last grow so bunged that in too.. popped up a few days ago and is one wierd looking mother fucker, no leaf just the cortylons which are shaped like horns.. go me loupe on it and no sign of leaf whatsoever, this is also similar to one of the sensi mutants (btw last grow was hindu kush) where I have the corties, and the first leafs but nothing else. and i am waffling on here so will just shut the fuck up LOL

L

LTLU

done it... just potted on in 3.5l pots, just couldn't bring meself around to potting them on into their final pots.. so I used 5ml to 2.5l of water also banged a wee bit of aktrivator into the potting hole..

so thinking ahead to when i take cuts... should i soak me root riot cubes in a solution of rhizotonic?

L

lovelightpower

Canna's Rhizotonic has worked well for me,

i even use a little in a foliar spray for cuttings.

O

organic herbalist

in soil biobizz root juice is the bollocks. i always use it. me and a friend did a grow same strain and after 3 weeks mine were nearly double the size of his as he used no root stimulant

yts farmer

yts farmer

canna rhizo for me as well but i found yhe bcuzz root stim pretty good as well.

U

ukcheesehead

all i use now is regen a root and very pleased with it good price and realy helps with the roots . just look at my repot pics and the photo when i cropped my last cheese plants .
after i finish this grow im doing im going to try all of canadian xpress coco nutes on 1 of my plants n see how they end up .

.heres some info on regen a root

Do you know how many diseases are waiting to attack the roots of your hydroponic crop? The effect of root disease can be mild through to devastating. Most growers have had the experience of thinking that their crop is going to be great only to find that, within the space of a few days, the crop’s condition has degenerated markedly. For example, the leaves start to change color and it begins to wilt. Almost without exception, your crop has been attacked by one of the myriad root diseases that lurk in the nooks and crannies of most hydro systems waiting for an opportunity to start feasting on your plant’s roots. What are these diseases? There is Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Phytophthora which are the most common. In addition, there are several others which are less common but nevertheless very dangerous if they infect your crop. Among these are Thielaviopsis, Fusarium, Sclerotinia and Cylindrocladium.
Pythium is the most commonly found root disease in both hydroponic systems and in the soil. The symptoms are quite specific. If the plant’s roots go brown and smelly and the plants wilt when the lights are on, then you are probably dealing with Pythium. Before blaming a disease, however, check that the nutrient aeration is ok. Lack of oxygen in the system can cause similar symptoms.

When plants are growing strongly, they can usually fight off the effects of the disease. They are able to produce chemicals which attack the disease organisms. When the plants are under stress, however, they produce much less of these chemicals and the disease organism can take hold.

Stress situations can occur at any time but flowering is always a stressful situation and is the time that disease is the most likely to get the upper hand. This occurs also because the plant’s energies are going into flowering and root growth tends to be limited to replacement of dead roots only

my roots when i did my last crop of cheese

Top Bottom