Biobizz Soil Nitrogen Burn

• Thread starter Fonseca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fonseca

Fonseca

Hey Guys

Going to make my introduction along with a question for a more experienced grower than me.

So I have been planted cannabis for 2 years now, got a tent with 2x 600W HPS, the first months it was horrible had a huge spider mite infestation along with overfeed, nutrients burns you know the usual for a beginner, now I can push 450/500Grms per 600W, but decided to try the BioBizz Soil the light mix with an NPK 12/14/24 , I put clones in jiffy's then change to a 10 liter Pot for 3 weeks in Veg stage with that soil but after like 2 weeks in flower the plant shows nitrogen burn with no nutrients added in water.

What can it be? By the way Strain is https://www.leafly.com/indica/incredible-bulk

Thank you for the time reading :)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Root problems can show up as multiple deficiencies on the leaves, I would scope the roots and undersides of leaves for pests.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey Guys

Going to make my introduction along with a question for a more experienced grower than me.

So I have been planted cannabis for 2 years now, got a tent with 2x 600W HPS, the first months it was horrible had a huge spider mite infestation along with overfeed, nutrients burns you know the usual for a beginner, now I can push 450/500Grms per 600W, but decided to try the BioBizz Soil the light mix with an NPK 12/14/24 , I put clones in jiffy's then change to a 10 liter Pot for 3 weeks in Veg stage with that soil but after like 2 weeks in flower the plant shows nitrogen burn with no nutrients added in water.

What can it be? By the way Strain is https://www.leafly.com/indica/incredible-bulk

Thank you for the time reading :)
Flush and slow down on the nutes. Your info is very vague on your feeding schedule. You must be very direct on your grow if you want answers from peeps that know what they are doing.

Fonseca

Fonseca

The Soil consist in the bottom 3cms of expanded clay top layers a mix of BioBizz Light along with worm Castings

I use GHE Flora Series for Basic Nuts , Atami Flavor (Molasses), and for buds i use BloomBastic, and in the end FloraKlen With Ripen. <-- This is in Flower
Veg State just Bio Roots and Water
KbUw6E6v.jpg

This is a one Week Older Incredible bulk and one Big Bud (Lower Right Corner)

WnCweLNF.jpg

This is after 3 Weeks ( Nitrogen Burn) or at least looks like so.

kqdpYjCD.jpg

My Question is using this kind of soils from big company that already have the suficient NPK do i just give water and see if plants lacks something or after a while use FloraKleen to clean the soil?

And if i use FloraKleen it will complete remove the excess nuts from the earth?

Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom