Biobizz Users.

• Thread starter redeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redeye

redeye

hello guys
could some one please tell me if is it really necessary to feed then next time water then feed then next time water through out the grow or would it be ok to feed on every watering when using the biobizz line ? maybe only using straight water once a week to flush, would that be ok?.... I know its done to help stop nute build up but what about when people are using an organic soil mix, they only water each time any way so are in effect feeding on every watering, so surely it would be the same if feeding each watering when using biobizz seeing as its an organic nutrient..what are peoples thoughts on this please..
also will these nutes be ok mixed and aerated with an air stone and left in a res for say one week with out going bad?
thanks

Goz

Goz

Never used bio-bizz mate , @happy b might be able to help you , he is using bio ..

My 2 cents worth is follow your chart mate .... Good luck

GOZ

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Never used bio-bizz mate , @happy b might be able to help you , he is using bio ..

My 2 cents worth is follow your chart mate .... Good luck

GOZ
Dumpsterkush has used it with great results ask him

Reactions: Goz
S

SHIRDABZALOT

Feed once a week, follow the chart. I cut bio grow after week 5. Bio bizz is a little high in nitrogen last 4 weeks if you follow the chart completely in my opinion and situation. I never aerate my mixed up res more than 3 days, 1 week will have some unwanted anaerobic funk starting to form that more than likely is not beneficial to your grow .

redeye

redeye

thanks for the replys guys....hdwjunior ive tried the search box for Dumpsterkush but no results are coming up for his name ???
any idea where I could find one of his posts so I could see his profile and so see his other posts.

Goz

Goz

That's a lie lol sorry dude it's dumpsterkush your looking for this is dumpstergrow ....

GOZ

Top Bottom