Bioplex Transplant Concentrate And Plant Enhancer

• Thread starter Dr.Corvus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Corvus

Dr.Corvus

I've used this product at my job as an estate gardener on ornamental plants. I've seen the successful results on plants struggling with transplant shock, and I've seen it seemingly like magic cause established plants to flourish. My thoughts are that the real "magic" is the humic acid and seaweed extract. Downside: the price. muy costoso! For my next grow I plan on using it during the vegetative stage when "stepping up" to larger containers. Here's the products blurb: General Information: Bio-Plex® Technical Transplant Concentrate, is a concentrated liquid complex of seaweed extract, humic acid extract, and a "new generation" non-ionic wetting agent. This unique concentrated bio-stimulant complex has multiple, and diverse beneficial uses. Bio-Plex® Technical Transplant Concentrate, when applied according to label directions to turf and ornamental plants, has shown to effectively reduce transplant stress, increase fibrous root mass, increase moisture retention, delay senescence, increase photosynthetic capacity and anti-oxidants, as well as, speeding plant establishment and maturity.

N

nightmarecreature

SeaGreen pretty much has the same stuff and its about $55 a bottle. Its enough to treat 360 gallons at 1ml.

Top Bottom