Bioset

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Heya Farmers.

I've been using a device some friends turned me onto to sprout seeds with great success...so I thought i'd share my experiences.

FYI..this thing sat on the pantry shelf for almost 2 years before I pulled it out and gave it a go.

and after seeing the results and remembering back about 6 months ago when I tried to pop some old and very dear-to-me seeds WITHOUT LUCK I now wish i woulda pulled this out sooner.

Easy concept. Place yer seeds in trays. there are 3 trays but if you cover the top with plastic or a lid you can do make it a 4-tray system and can pop 4 different strains in one go.

you then pour a small amount of water into the top tray...which drains slowly into the next tray down..so on/so forth. the water is then collected in the bottom vessel....

all seeds are wet....the trays have small ridges to hold JUST enough moisture to raise the humidity wayyyy up... and BAM...within 24 hours the tails willbe poppin... and NO fallin apart paper towels to deal with/etc.

I don't usually endorse many grow gizmos but i think this one works very well. So far... 30 seeds for 30 seeds....

anything that boosts the germ rates is worth it's salt here... (and it's a whopping $20)

sh

Bioset

Latest posts

Top Bottom