Biowar Tea And Ipm

• Thread starter Savage Henry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Hello all,

I've been rethinking my approach to things after a sever and long outbreak of broad mites and before that root aphids (actually concurrent at one point). Saw all the great results people were having and bought a pound each of the foliar and root packs.

As of right now my strategy is to foliar spray with cap's tea recipe weekly and use the rest of the brew in the Rez (diluted 1:10). I know the packs have several different types of bacteria but can't help but think that only having what amounts to one product in the stable is not enough for a preventative ipm strategy.

Neem (both foliar and in the root zone) appears to be off the table due to its anti microbial properties. On the shelf I have some hb 101 (samples, never used) and a bottle of big time exterminator (appears to be a nuke-em analog). As well as agsil and enough molasses and ewc to brew teas indefinitely.

Do people find preventative success using solely the biowar products? What products don't display antagonism with the microbes when used in foliar rotations?

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Didn't mean to repost this thread, mods please delete.

Top Bottom