biozome anyone

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I grow organic and I recycle my soil...3 years so far with this soil..my question is whether or not the biozome is compatible with the bacteria and fungi that I put in there in the form of teas and such

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

Never heard of archaea in a product before! I question how useful they would be for plants, given where they have been taken from.

I doubt the product would have any compatibility problems with beneficial bacteria and fungi.

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

BioZome is a highly concentrated blend of beneficial natural microorganisms put together by Dr. Carl Oppenheimer after 40 years of research. BioZome has been proven to triple the growth rate, decrease seed germination time by 2/3, reduce transplant shock, produce more blooms and increase crop yield. Plants grown with BioZome exhibit healthier roots and increased disease and pest resistance. The microorganisms are primitive "Archaea" collected from salt pans, hot springs, and volcanic regions all over the world. They are hardy and capable of living in a wide range of environmental conditions. Also, due to their primitive nature they coalesce to work as a team, yielding a high efficiency ratio in the soil.

BioZome is necessary to breakdown the trace element organic compounds. These compounds are needed to initiate and maintain all plant and animal immune systems. Healthy plants and soils use less water, nutrients, and still produce more.

BioZome can be used for houseplants, home gardens, lawns, bushes, trees and flowers. BioZome is a great compost starter, can be used in septic tanks, and for small oil cleanups.

Because of BioZome’s oil eating capabilities it can clean your soils from a wide variety of toxins. Government testing has proven the following list of the worst toxins (the Dirty Dozen) have been cleaned using these microbes. This includes Aldrin, Chlordane, Dieldrin, DDT, Endrin, Heptachlor, Mirex, Toxaphene, PCB’s, Hexachlorobenzene, Dioxins and Furans. (source: United Nations Enviromental program.

The archaea are found in BioZome.

Would be good to see the results of the testing mentioned here.

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

Looking in the FAQs there is a link given for the scientific and technical information on the product, but it's broken. Not so useful.

dilligaf

dilligaf

thanks for the reply...i don't use products that are heavily chelated so I depend on the microlife to break down the nutrients...supposedly it will break down petroleum products if they are present which they aren't..thanks again for your interest

Top Bottom