Bipolar and Marijuana

• Thread starter Casey Jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KEG

KEG

I know I'm a little late to the party but I've been diagnosed with 'rapid cycling' bipolar disorder for years. My mood can change in a matter of hours. I find cannabis, indica or sativa, works for me. It doesn't work 100% but it keeps me pretty well regulated. It always me to step back and think about my emotions with logic opposed to acting on emotion 100% of the time. As for depression, it's 100% more manageable. On my medication (lithium, benzodiazepines, etc.) I would say they didn't work. I was on these and still trying to kill myself so I kicked them about 5 years ago and I have yet to try to make another attempt. I'd never look back. Cannabis is the answer.

-K.E.G

B

Burned Haze

It's 100% has to do with the strain when cannabis is the medicine basis . I should know when it's my cure for my seizures . Now that's not the same thing but it's still a mind based issue & I believe It made all the difference when the pharm based products made me feel horrible and was hurting my body. I had to grow over 20 diff strains in seed forms and even diff times with the same strain to get it to work properly in smoke form and rick simpson form .

Anyways point is, Once you find proper strain/pheno : That's the key to many people's issues with cannabis !

Top Bottom