Bipolar Disorder

• Thread starter pbull79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pbull79

Hey everyone, I'm new to growing and just recently started smoking again because I'm sick of taking pharmaceuticals for my Bipolar. One of my main problems with it is that I cannot sleep. So I'm curious if anyone else has sleeping issues and what strain works best for you. Me personally, I love the GG4. What helps you out?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

First i understand your situation . Slight touch of ocd here. Sleep yeah you can lay there for 10 hours straight not fall asleep.
My trick is exercise and more exercise and after im done exercising i go for another walk. I walk 2 hours a day 6 days a week .
Im so tired when i hit the bed i fall asleep instantly . Im so tired my mind has zero chance of thinking .
Drugs never Smoke to sleep no . Exercise Smoking is a short term fix .
Most importantly sleep schedule . Be STRICT !! . I set mine at 3 am wake up in 8 hours . No sleeping in no naps ever unless sick with the flu . Best to put you to sleep is skunk. You can also talk to you doctor for melatonin 5 mg an hour before bed do not take over the counter it does not work only from the pharmacy . Only take it for emergenecy is you have not slept in a few days you build tolarence to it .

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Throwing the leg over the wife helps😂👍 seriously though I’ve had sleep problems for over a decade I used to smash the ol nose candy n it really fks ya sleep patterns up now I just don’t fight it if I get 6hrs or 3hrs I just tell myself she’s all good n get on with my day if weed is your sleep thing get a solid indica n ripen her right up 20-30 percent amber she will have ya snoozin in no time👍

Top Bottom