Birddawg's Out Dough

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up fam, been a while. Hope all is good. I made the jump from indoor to an outdoor farm last year. Did a massive test of my top 10 strains I've been messing with last season, and have bread and popped the top 5 for this year. I'll be puttin them out in a week or two and will update here.

All organic, well water only, ammending soil now. Here we go...

And I'm up in the woods with a shit connection so I'll try to check in as often as possible...
BD

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey @BirdDog1 hope you're good man. I've not seen your name for quite a while! Hope all is well pal

Oh and it's great to have you back, goes without saying really

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey @BirdDog1 hope you're good man. I've not seen your name for quite a while! Hope all is well pal

Oh and it's great to have you back, goes without saying really

Thank you sir! I'll do my best with what I'm workin with tech wise. I have high expectations for my top three this year. I'll post a couple pics of last year's harvest when I get back to the farm. Was worried about transition from indoor to outdoor but they performed beyond expectation. ..

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Thank you sir! I'll do my best with what I'm workin with tech wise. I have high expectations for my top three this year. I'll post a couple pics of last year's harvest when I get back to the farm. Was worried about transition from indoor to outdoor but they performed beyond expectation. ..
Hey BirdDog, good to see you back on the farm. I'm still running your Girl Scout Candy and tried it outside last year. It performed awesome. That strain will never leave my garden. Great strain!

B

Burned Haze

Good luck with your outdoor! Hope you find some keepers and harvast max

Subbed and will be watching ;)

Top Bottom