Bit of a problem here

• Thread starter Kos24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kos24

Hey there! So I’m on week 3 of flower and my buds look like they’re burnt i believe. The lights are about 5.5 ft away from the top. Ppm on run off is at 3k which is very weird because i make the mix at 1200 ppm.

Really confused first time this is happening any insight would be great! Thank you

Bit of a problem here
Stokes

Stokes

Im going to assume you dont water to runoff? How often do you feed

Stokes

Stokes

maybe you should of read his post because he mentioned his runoff ppm is3k

Just because he took a runoff reading doesnt mean he waters to runoff. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with growing in coco.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Just because he took a runoff reading doesnt mean he waters to runoff. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with growing in coco.
your right im sorry you do not have to water to run off to get some runoff to check your ppm not sure how he got the runoff to check

Stokes

Stokes

your right im sorry you do not have to water to run off to get some runoff to check your ppm not sure how he got the runoff to check

Look. Not sure if you missed your mood stabilizer dose or what, but just because he checked his runoff, doesnt mean he waters to runoff every time. Alot of people dont water to runoff every time, salts build up, they google, and they tell them to check their runoff. If he watered to runoff, his ec should be ~300ppm of his feeding ppm. There are other ways to get runoff that high, but the most likely is not watering to runoff every night

K

Kos24

Look. Not sure if you missed your mood stabilizer dose or what, but just because he checked his runoff, doesnt mean he waters to runoff every time. Alot of people dont water to runoff every time, salts build up, they google, and they tell them to check their runoff. If he watered to runoff, his ec should be ~300ppm of his feeding ppm. There are other ways to get runoff that high, but the most likely is not watering to runoff every night
As far as i am aware because i have a partner we do water to runoff. I was thinking about doing a flush today and then resume feeding again. Also am running 3 gal pots

Top Bottom