Bit of help requested - what is on my Coco?

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all. I do have a grow diary but can use some specific help plz forgive separate thread. Day 28 of 12/12 today, so last couple weeks a lot more sugar going to the plants and just noticing some white on the surface of the Coco. They have been getting heavy feeding up to 2.3 EC, but EC out sitting only 0.3 above this, but aware could still be residual salts. Given the extra water and sugars though could be mold. RH pretty consistent at 40-45. Salts, some kind of mycelium, or just plain mold? Get some H2O2 in there? Bit of fuzz on that chunk of dried stem.

Bit of help requested   what is on my coco
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 2

In the interest of context, not seeing any signs of stress in the plants, apart from maybe some slight browning of the pistils at the top, but end of week four probably not that unusual. Noticed it was mostly on the ones closest to the lights so concerned might be light stress, so have pulled PPFD back to about 1050. Had it right up to 1250 while I was smashing nutes into them but coming out of stretch they'll get slightly lower EC with more sugars. Any feelings on whether it's light stress, or just the buds getting more light maturing faster? Cheers all

Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 3
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 4
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 5
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 6
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 7
Bit of help requested   what is on my coco 8
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You won't get light stress in the soil. Especially with that canopy.
It could be some kind of mold.
I would do a half strength treatment of the plants and the soils.

Also, when you open a thread for help, tag a couple of us so we know it;s there.

PlantTherapy
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Your grow looks good, nice job! 👍 🤟

Not sure what the white and fuzzy stuff are, but hopefully you'll get the help needed here real soon...🤔😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom