BK in the UC

• Thread starter Santa Claus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Santa Claus

Have any of you experienced farmers out there grown Bubba Kush in the UC system?

I'm about to start a 13 gallon grow with 1K vertical per plant/ 50" centers/11'ceilings, and am wondering the optimal veg times and heights for this strain before flip. The general consensus seems to be 6-8 weeks, but this is a little vague for me.

Looking for more details on vegging, such as:
Height, stem thickness, time, topping ect....to obtain the ultimate plant with this system.

Thanks Ahead, SC

G

Gaval

i think a month of veg will be good unless ur shooting for 8 foot tall plants

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

My bubba goes ape shit in the uc check out my grow journal in my sig... with my bubba whatever height I flip at it goes a little bit past x3 the size... I just flipped most at 8-14" and they are all past 4 ft right now. It took me like a week and a half to get from the top 3/4 of the netpot to get to like 8-14".

215greenmachine

I have been experimenting with the 'Bubba pheno' of the "XXX", which is a high yielding Platinum OG hybrid. In soil I have had great yields. I run homer buckets with a recirculating top drip (replica of steady Grow Pro buckets), with out any air pump (also known as "Fluming") and those girls blow up just as fast as I have seen any strain in the U.C. And the potency is indistinguishable from fine grown soil herb.

BUT, unfortunately when I put the XXX in my UCE 13xl 12, it doesn't seem to get started very fast and really doesn't really ever find its groove the UC for some reason. I have tried countless different techniques to make the XXX work with the UC and it just isn't a good match.

Just my 2cents, based on the bubba pheno of XXX og. I feel that if bubba is going in water culture it is best in something similar to the Steady Grow Pro. Hope this helps a little!

Latest posts

Top Bottom