Black Afghan x Bubba Kush

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

Here's a few snaps of the Black Bubba that I was talking about Mota . The Black Afghan is a local strain in Humbolt from what I have been told . The Bubba came from there as well . I just did a harvy a few days ago so I can't comment on what she's like just yet, other then she is perfumy sweet with a slight frankincense smell to her . She veg's real slow like Bubba but flowers much much faster . Also doesn't have that rounded head on her like bubba either . Enjoy !

Blk bubba 1
Blk bubba 2
Blk bubba  3
Blk bubba 4
Blk bubba  5
M

mendel

Very nice man, ill be running this outdoors here in Co this season. Looks like some crosses may be in order, maybe ill cross this line with the bubba/paki line im holding.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Ahhh man you guys know how to tease cuz i luvmesum bubba kush anytime,anywhere! lol

P

primeform

black afghan from humboldt? dont think so unless its from outdoor garberville area.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Blackbart

WHAT a beauty Pics are lovely

I love the lineage Sounds like a hash dream strain,I also love the frankincense perfume description.

I look forward to a detailed smoke report when possible

1luvbigherb

DC105

DC105

If your hands full I sure can help out with a taste test! I am particular so send lots!!!!

DaFarmer

DaFarmer

Looking grande Blackbart....I saw this Gal over at TCC and she is as pretty now asa she was when you posted her Pic over there....And Motorebel I too Love's Me Some Bubba LOL!!!!I am Fishfarmer everywhere else

Top Bottom