Black African Durban

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I was given these Black African seeds that were from Durban. They were some of the smallest seeds that I have ever germed. I got 2/6 to come up after I scored them with a file and soaked them in water. They came from a reliable source so let's see what happens.

01520.JPG
01421.JPG

H

H-and-L

I'm interested to see how these come out. I grew all the commercially available durban poisons awhile back and didn't find any pure African sativas. Too much skunk #1 pollen flying around Holland.

S

SB805KUSH

nice durban beans they look sativa. did you ever get to do joint project with those big fat black juju beans from captincronik?????????????

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome JJ,, Hope you find something special..good luck with the grow man.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be waiting to see what comes of these... should be some super heady sati smoke!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I tried the real deal Durban Poison from Durban. A great friend of mine was at the world cup and scored some and snuck it back somehow.
I have to say it was my favorite sativa high ever. I loved how it kicked me in the head with that sativa high.

G

grenbone

I used to smoke a Durban poison from mass in the mid 90's that was some the best smoke I've ever had. It was supposedly crossed to a indigenous mass ruderalis then back crossed again to the durban. Grows great in swamp lands.
:dance

Z

zoeronerer

the real durban that we had from around 89 to 95 in san diego was the only weed i have ever seen that mad certain people vomit after a large bongload ...

some friends wouldent go near it... i loved the stuff had a really rich smoke and taste ...

really greasy as well..

good luck jj...

winta

winta

lookin nice so far bro! should be an awesome show:cool0010:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
they really do look beautiful ,i look forward to the progress

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yup they lookin nice jj im really interested to see how these going to turn out keep it up

O

organickat

Bro there looking GREAT and they look better then the two I had..

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Great score JJ.

What was the Durban like that you guys have smoked? Last year I came across some great weed that I was sold as Durban. I really don't really remember the looks of it, as that wasn't near it's best characteristic, not sayin it didn't look bomb.

It just had one of the best smells ever. I don't really even know what I can say it smelt like. Due to the fact it had it's very own unique smell. Like a very delicious spice, that you would to add that something extra to a sweet dish or drink. And the taste matched it well.

The high was simply amazing. One of my favorites for sure. It was very up lifting and motivating, so different than what I'm use to smoking. And not just slight up lifting and motivating effects. Full on jumping out of my so energetic and happy, ready to go do anything. Like the high from a small mushroom dose. This is also at the same time I had a broken leg. When smoking the Durban I didn't care that I had a broke leg, I could work with it just perfect. :) unlike the OGK, I would forget I had a broke leg and try to stand on it, just to fall to my face. :icon_dizzy:

A

APAX

I tried the real deal Durban Poison from Durban. A great friend of mine was at the world cup and scored some and snuck it back somehow.
I have to say it was my favorite sativa high ever. I loved how it kicked me in the head with that sativa high.

great to hear that man , ime from SA we smoke that shit everyday !!!!!!! we will have to have a chat some time :passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Great score JJ.

What was the Durban like that you guys have smoked? Last year I came across some great weed that I was sold as Durban. I really don't really remember the looks of it, as that wasn't near it's best characteristic, not sayin it didn't look bomb.

It just had one of the best smells ever. I don't really even know what I can say it smelt like. Due to the fact it had it's very own unique smell. Like a very delicious spice, that you would to add that something extra to a sweet dish or drink. And the taste matched it well.

The high was simply amazing. One of my favorites for sure. It was very up lifting and motivating, so different than what I'm use to smoking. And not just slight up lifting and motivating effects. Full on jumping out of my so energetic and happy, ready to go do anything. Like the high from a small mushroom dose. This is also at the same time I had a broken leg. When smoking the Durban I didn't care that I had a broke leg, I could work with it just perfect. :) unlike the OGK, I would forget I had a broke leg and try to stand on it, just to fall to my face. :icon_dizzy:

like black licorice?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Jj-nyc

JJ-NYC, Any chance you will be crossing that to the Black Haze?? ...Please! monkey5

Top Bottom