Black and White Poly Door HELP!!!!!!!

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

Has any one seen Black and White poly made into made into a sort of "shower curtain" type arrangement that is light proof to go in and out of grow rooms / closets. I want to enclose a wood frame that I'm planing out right now. The whole frame will be sheet rock but not the front of the box. This is my problem that has put a stop to my plans. I need a for sure plan before going into this build.
I have a idea so use velcro around the whole front side of the frame then also put a peace of velcro on the white side of the poly facing into the box. Can velcro be applied to poly using a type of glue and the velcro on the frame should make it light proof with the velcro on the poly. Does any one have a better idea on a light proof cheap door that will work or is this a good way to light proof my box ? I have ever used poly thats half the reason why I'm asking. well got to grub some food man about that time. right on for the help latehttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/skype/emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They make panda zippers also that work pretty cool..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Peel and stick zipper system. Creates easy access into tarp or poly enclosures. Super easy installation. Opens from either side. Hundreds of different applications. Great for containing dust, moisture and pests.

Imgutility
E

Easyrasta

Those zippers are available at homedepot.
i prefer to hang two layers of panda.
from one end to two thirds of the opening
and one from the other end to two thirds the other way.
overlapping to cover any light leaks
peace
Ez

W

woody420

Fucking A man right on the money what a great idea that was the idea my little brain was trying to think. All most drove me up the wall looking for it on the net man I get lost all the time by just thinking of so many things at once then I roast a fatty and post a thread lol
Well thanks bro time to hit the depot and get the plan into action. catch you guys around later man got some venting ??? dealing with this box as well. I will post that tread after I get all the specs on the intake fans and so on. later

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Most grow stores have them now as well...

There is another one called...zip-n-go that works good also

Tex

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Those zippers are available at homedepot.
i prefer to hang two layers of panda.
from one end to two thirds of the opening
and one from the other end to two thirds the other way.
overlapping to cover any light leaks
peace
Ez

exactly how the door to my grow room is built, works great unless the exhaust fan is running when lights are out if the door is part of your air intake system

jj

Top Bottom