Black/brown hairs

• Thread starter Bree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bree

I've been growing my plants for about 3-4 months now and so far they've been keeping very violet/purple hairs. I recently went to check on them and now they're black/brown (it's been about a week since I last saw them) Are the hairs just dying or is my bud being affected? Should I harvest?

Blackbrown hairs
Blackbrown hairs 2
Blackbrown hairs 3
B

Bree

I'm not sure tbh. Saved up a bunch of seeds from my stashes and decided to start a grow. Only came from very strong and very good bud though

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
How long have they been flowering? In later flowering, you smetimes get a turnover in pistils but if it is newer to flowering, I would make sure that you are getting enough ventilation to prevent bud rot, which dying pistils and discolorations are a 1st sign. To me, the bottom picture looks like the plant is re-vegging with the one leaf growth and stretched bud... either that or foxtailing, which usually occurs during extended flowering. It's kind of hard to judge from the extreme closeup... a pic of the whole plant would help a little. Is in indoors or outdoors?

B

Bree

They've been flowering for the past 2 months or so. It's an outside grow. I have 6 plants and only two of them have started doing this. The lower branches have the dark hairs but the top isn't so bad

20200708 195950
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Has the plant been moved at all ? She looks like she re-vegging from being moved from sun to / darkness/shade back to sun ect.

B

Bree

Not moved but we did have sh*tty weather for a lil while. Central fl

Top Bottom