Black Cherry Soda

• Thread starter Socco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hefty

Subd..aweome stuff man..first post on the farm in a long time..feels great :)

JAWS

JAWS

this thread has been dead for a long time and i dont think its coming back unless you have some CHEM SODA to show off in here....

peace:)

J

John Ditchweed

I have cherry coke from the Flying Hawaiian.... I believe the black cherry soda is a purple pheno of this strain?? Can't confirm that but thats what I have gathered in looking for whats in the cherry coke

M

Mr Diamond

I'll work on getting some pictures up when I put them in next cycle. I have TONS of TGA gear. My Crazy Train all died (5 pack) once put in soil. Maybe the soil was bad ... but the other strains were fine. I have Plushberry, Jack The Ripper, Space Dawg and Jilly Bean going right now. They are in veg and go into flower in three weeks. So far 90% of the strains stretch like crazy. I have never seen this before ... but one of JTR seeds had three sprouts inside. Trippy. Only one survived, but he's the biggest, strongest, best looking one ... of all the strains I popped. I've read this is very uncommon. Twins are usually Siamese (connected). And triplets ... I couldn't find a thread or info anywhere of this happening before. These three sprouts were all separate from one seed. One was so tiny it just shriveled up and died after a day in the dirt. The second biggest lasted a little longer. The third is the best of all the sprouts so far, of all 4 strains I have going from TGA right now.

Also TGA sells TONS of seeds in Seattle where I'm from ... but I hardly EVER see his strains as a choice in the dispensaries. And when I do ... they don't compare to the west coast strains already in rotation. Many dispensaries do have some of his strains on the shelf ... but the limited quantity of good strains found in dispensaries is a sign to me that the growers of medical grade Cannabis don't like TGA gear. Or found that it produced too many hermies, stretched too much and was very unstable. They have a couple strains I recommend. I've tried an amazing Chernobyl pheno and one good Vortex ... and my Jack the Ripper is growing strong and healthy branching ... but I have not sexed or flowered it yet. The rest ... I wouldn't even have as an option in my dispensary ... but, he has marketed himself well ... so it still sells. He's watered down so many of the plants with his breeding style that some have EXTREMELY low THC levels when tested. TGA gear is being bred into Hemp. MUCH lower THC levels than advertised.

One of my Plushberries is showing male flowers under 24 hours of light. The Jack The Ripper is still in veg and has a VERY strong, wonderful smell. It's large and has some stretch branches ... but it stacked the best with shorter stretching as it got taller ... maybe the cuttings will stay shorter and keep the stacking short. I've heard too many stories from fellow growers that complain about the instability in his genes. Nobody wants the male in the middle of their grow room to chuck pollen in the middle of the grow from a hermie and ruin their whole crop.

TGA: Time tested ... time wasted. Very unstable.

Stick to the stable lines ... like Sensi Seeds or DJ Short.

So far I'm not impressed with what I got out of my TGA packs. I have 4 more unopened packs after I go and test the ones I already have. Looking for the perfect male and female. I don't sell my seeds ... but I sometimes share them to spread the genetics. Only with other medical patients like myself in the Seattle area.

We have tons of cutting only strains around here. And you can buy primo, tested pheno cuttings in many of the dispensaries or the Cannabis Farmers Market. So I really don't need any new strains/phenos. All of these cuttings are of the best of the best selections already. I just love seeds and creating better medicine.

I wont keep an F1 unless it's amazing. But I will use it to throw in my breeding program to find my keepers. I'll end up back crossing his genetics to my stable strains as I've done with some past beans from other breeders. It's a great hobby. :) And I can select some of the traits I like from his strains in the process.

TGA gear does have some amazing traits they breed true for ... but they are not stability. He believes in F1's and searching out the best pheno ... that may grow perfectly at first, but due to it's instability it may throw nuts at some random time because of a minor amount of stress that a stable strain would have no problem with.

Maybe he's just lazy. Maybe he is just spending too much time making Weednerd youtube shows and talking out his neck while looking like a weirdo jamming to horrible sound quality music. Shut the music off and get to the point. He makes hour long videos where the information you want, only takes about 5 minutes to say. The rest of the show is him listening to music in front of you smoking herb ... most likely someone else's herb. lol

He's definitely marketed himself well though. He sells lots of seeds. At his booth at Hempfest and the Cannabis Cup in Seattle this year ... they had a very busy booth. Selling 5 packs for $50 all day. I feel bad for new growers who will not know how to manage his seeds and find the right pheno's.

I recommend buying "Reserva Privada" west coast strains. You can find them all over on the net. But I'm telling you ... we know what we are doing on the west coast. Just make sure you pick a Reserva Privada breeder that crosses his strains so you are buying at least an F2 or an F3. Or a BX.

Mr. Diamond
I love Seeds!

S

smoketrees

man what a trainwreck of a thread.... This black cherry soda really interests me, looks insane from i have seen, and sounds like a tasty treat. I hope she makes her way down to san diego, keep passing her around farmers! i want her to get circulated enough that i can one day get my hands on her

JAWS

JAWS

Don't you, Jaws? :cool:

YES SIR i do..

the one on the left is at 52 days and the other is at 47..

just started the making of some CHEM SODA BX the other day, also have 16 cuts of her rooting as we speak and a few BCS along with a few other things...

was not sure how interested ppl would be over these strains, if there is enough interest i'll start reporting in here with some pics and info on things im going to be doing with these two strains..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

I have cherry coke from the Flying Hawaiian.... I believe the black cherry soda is a purple pheno of this strain?? Can't confirm that but thats what I have gathered in looking for whats in the cherry coke

hello there my friend do you have any pics of this CHERRY COKE??, if so id love to see some pics...

thank you;)

YaaMon

YaaMon

Lookin' beautiful Jaws, please keep stoking the Chem Soda fire, this strain has had my interest from the moment I heard about it.

JAWS

JAWS

Lookin' beautiful Jaws, please keep stoking the Chem Soda fire, this strain has had my interest from the moment I heard about it.

sence you seem interested i just went and took a few shots for you my friend, shes is being flushed and were at 54 days i believe...

CHEM SODA

i have 12 of these rooting for the next run and im also going to be popping some CHEM SODA f1's looking for a good male to make a 1000 or so CHEM SODA f2's...

peace;)

YaaMon

YaaMon

Thank you bro, she looks like some chemmy funk and I can only imagine what the Soda adds to her.

Stoked to hear you're gonna continue the line with some f2's. Keep up the hard work and dedication bro.

S

smoketrees

great shit! did the blackcherrysoda mellow out the Chemdog D offensive funk?

J

John Ditchweed

I do not Jaws haven't run them to busy with Karma's gear at the moment. You scared me with all that sativa talk when I first asked you about them

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA

day 58..

ok so there she is in all her beautie, she smells sweet with really nice buds that are very ferm and run up the shoots pretty good and that i like a whole lot.....

she will be very easy to trim down which again i like very very much and if you flash back and fourth you can tell how much this two strain resimble one another, all though one is purple while the other show GOLDEN NUGGET type buds....

i was ask if the chem soda kept the Chemdog D smell umm well i cant really say for-sure ive never had the chance to run the Chemdog D so i got no first hand info on the D....

BUT seeing that the chem soda LOST the purple color from the mother and she also does NOT smell like her mother im going to guess that the smell im getting is leaning towards the Chemdog D it is quite strong with no sweetness at all....

in the begining of this tread WEST showed the black cherry soda he was working with and man the dude really did her proud because the buds he showed were massive much much bigger then the ones im showing here today....i can see where this plant would/could/should beable to put out buds like that of the ones in the begining of this thread, but i think she would need to be really dialed in to get her to preform like that....

i almost screwed the pouch with this one i took three cuts and only one has shown roots and is not in soil in a two litr bottle, when she grows up you can beat your ass im going to get atleast a half dozen good cuts from her because i want to keep her around for a bit...

im still pretty pissed at myself for NOT getting her hit this round with some DARK MATTER pollen i had planed to do so but put her in the wrong room and she got hit with the dojo pollen instead and i have no more to work with in this round....

ok so there ya go:)

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Very nice bro. Do they sell Black Cherry Soda or Chem Soda seeds online?

YarraSparra

YarraSparra

Those look sticky enough to be used as bug traps!
Nice work bro!

YS

Top Bottom