Black coco?

• Thread starter Hongdaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hongdaii

Hongdaii

Hey guys im not sure whats going on I was taking some time lapse photos of my grow since ive introduced c02 and switching my light cycle to flower. One of my plants is not growing as to what it should be the last time I grew some APEX r1 it stretched 26 inchs with the introduction of c02 and swaping the cycle. It is now one of my smallest plants and im trying to figure out what is going on. I have noticed a few things different as well compared to the rest of the grow, it burnt first with the least amount of nutrients, the edges of the leaves themselfs are razor like and point to the sky and ovbs the whole I am not growing as quick as I have been. The roots arnt near as white as they once were and im just super confused. The coco is the same as the rest of the pots but it almost appears to be black I have gone ahead and giving it synziem to try and clean out the root base for I think it was root bound with almost rotting roots? Has anyone ever delt with this im thinking of blasting it with some hydrogen peroxide it also was in a completely different pot then the rest which im not sure if it makes a big deal or not? ill upload some pictures to show you guys what I mean , The soil picture is what I just added on top because I did an emergency transplant half way through week 1 which is today but that black base is what it looked like all around the rest look like the coco I added after drying through 12 hours or so .

Black coco
Black coco 2
Black coco 3
Black coco 4
Black coco 5
Black coco 6
Black coco 7
Hongdaii

Hongdaii

This was the outcome last grow and I feel like im disappointing myself for lack of knowledge,cheers

IMG 0095
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o o o ! that's a specific nute... ummm thing... I'll get the bible. i always, confuse em. it's not cmag.

others will turn up, who do coco... u could have 100 causes, with ummm... the height... lighting changes, ph, pheno... may not b anything to b concerned about. dihydro, ur gonna possibly kill some thumbs up microsomethings... especially when growin, aunatural. lemme call 911...

@Moshmen
@Aquaman

& someone call oldskol and the beaches, por favor.

they gonna want ph, ppm/ec ... elaborate on ur medium. i don't believe anything else, judging from the pics: will b a factor.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i literally got my own shyt, today, but I'm makin sand n playin n it...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

can't find the RIGHT pic i remember. might b diff book. i freaked. all i found... before my mental fit, hit the shan...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

vita k? not sure... check ph charts for nute availability with ur medium, in ur range

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

this is my life...

next wk: home state, cali, tucson home state, phoenix, home state. urgh... and i NEED to b there, for every, "step".awesome. i fukn hate town! ain't gettin outta the tank!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

omg I'm so so sorry. i thought i was n my lane.

k... so ur roots um... can take on color from ur medium, said chris, chico cali? of gen hydro. mine, sometimes pink. u don't use hydro nutes, I'm aware of, but i figure if they ain't slimy, r dead; it might apply, here. focos on ph, n sawteeth.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

see...

i dunno... it's reddish light... but i see pink, sometimes.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my coco isn't light brn, come harvest... either... i don't wash it, like i should, though.

Hongdaii

Hongdaii

I switched up my nutrient for this grow to a brand called green planet and honestly my plants look healthy besides the one plant itself, I wanted a cheaper alternative too advance nutrients

Hongdaii

Hongdaii

The ph of the plants sits anywhere from a 5.8 to a 6.0 ppm im not quiet sure I was told to test around week 2 or introduction of the PK boaster so ill be waiting until then where I will reduce my a and b. I don't think the plants them selves are doing bad I just want to learn better how to read the plant and exactly what its asking for its just strange that the only different plant is struggling when it was a dominate force last grow might even considering going back to adv nutrients for that one single plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom