Black crack?

• Thread starter Hydrobaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydrobaby

I heard that someone crossed Green Crack with The Black. Calling it Black Crack anyone hip to this strain and who bred it?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Some crack head. LOL!

Sorry I don't know the answer but I have jokes in me busting to get out.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Yes! I just smoked it before stumbling across your post. I bought at a club in San Jose, CA. I was told(despite the name) it was GDP crossed with something else. The grower wont actually say what it is crossed with though. It has a GDP look to it but isn't as heavy and a bit more euphoric. I actually prefer GDP over it. I'll take a few pictures and post em.

H

haole

personally sitting on a bevy of black widow males and was planning on making a black crack... now i'm gonna have to rename it I guess!

Also we've been planning to make "white crack" by herming the white too... couldn't resist! Should be FIRE too. :lock::lock Actually i can't believe ograskal doesn't do this variety, those two plants seem like the perfect mix to me.

C

Calicannabiseed

personally sitting on a bevy of black widow males and was planning on making a black crack... now i'm gonna have to rename it I guess!

Also we've been planning to make "white crack" by herming the white too... couldn't resist! Should be FIRE too. :lock::lock Actually i can't believe ograskal doesn't do this variety, those two plants seem like the perfect mix to me.

I say lets do it since it seems to be so rare! I have a Green Crack Mommy anyone got " The Black "

PM me

singlespeed

singlespeed

Maybe it was better that I thought… being that i spaced out and forgot to post the pictures. :)

Black crack
Black2
G

greengooroo

''white crack''

I did it ''The white X Green candy'' [a.k.a. Green Crack] I see tracers after i smoke it !!! Im going to self it if i can. My bros call it Rock candy,i think it fits.

Camdawg

Camdawg

im down for any green crack cross. i love the smoke and heard the flowering time is really short.

D

Don Ganja

I have a friend who bred a strain he call Black Crack,it's been around for years and only a few friends of his have it. He won't tell anyone whats in it. It grow fat buds and finishes quick.

Top Bottom