Black D.O.G. in the ground!

• Thread starter GrnMtnGrowR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I decided to try a Black DOG plant outdoors. This one is supposed to finish earlier than the Tangilope that I put outdoors which would be good because every year mold becomes a problem near the end of September. So I will post some pic through the summer and up until finish god willing!
Black DOG 6_14_19 R.jpg

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

How long from the start to finish at 12/12 or whatever bloom hours you use..?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have everything written down, later I'll look it up but the last ones that I harvested grew during the winter in the mid-sixties during dark so they went a couple weeks at least beyond the breeders recommendation

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I looked it up and I'm afraid it's not going to help much probably because of the cold they went 13 weeks to the point where it had enough Amber for me, the clear trikes just would not Cloud up or Amber, but this was not the only strain that struggled to finish in the cold

The only thing I can think of that might be of interest is both of these plants from seed would not darken up, they stayed green the whole grow despite the cold temperatures? Edit: probably because I left it so long the leaves eventually faded to a black / gold color but the buds stayed green

I enjoy the smoke, it has a strong almost gassy flavor to it and you definitely know you're smoking something, gave me big fat nugs too!

20190510 204544

20190511 154151

Last edited:
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I have another Black D.O.G. blooming indoors and it's at 50 days of 12/12 .starting to get a little purple color on leaf edges, but I am noticing this has a high leaf to bud ratio which makes for more work when trimming time comes around. Smells like a greasy indica!
Black DOG Rev B
Black DOG Rev A

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have another Black D.O.G. blooming indoors and it's at 50 days of 12/12 .starting to get a little purple color on leaf edges, but I am noticing this has a high leaf to bud ratio which makes for more work when trimming time comes around. Smells like a greasy indica!
View attachment 875581View attachment 875582
Wow that's a beauty! It's a trimming nightmare! I got around 3 Z's from each plant, trimming took around 7 hours each!

VinnieV

VinnieV

I decided to try a Black DOG plant outdoors. This one is supposed to finish earlier than the Tangilope that I put outdoors which would be good because every year mold becomes a problem near the end of September. So I will post some pic through the summer and up until finish god willing!
View attachment 875421
I’m always envious of you outdoor growers! I’d like to walk through a patch of the girls on a summers day!

That’s assuming we got summers in Scotland...

Looking forward to seeing how she turns out!

Top Bottom