^Black Domina lengthen veg grow^

• Thread starter terptoker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey man,
I also have some black Domina going. I didn’t know this strain existed until recently. And I haven’t seen anyone else grow it out. Cheers man.

🧬🧚🔥🌱

IMG 0784
IMG 0785
N

Natep

I believe that works similar to an earthbox. Did you make it where the roots can get into the reservoir?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hey man,
I also have some black Domina going. I didn’t know this strain existed until recently. And I haven’t seen anyone else grow it out. Cheers man.

🧬🧚🔥🌱
I’ve grown it back in the 90s and just recently , the 90s version had a heavier taste , the latest version still had good taste and yeild albeit I did prefer the 90s version
Was going to cross it with bubblegum the run before last but I had to sort out my extraction and it got put aside

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I’ve grown it back in the 90s and just recently , the 90s version had a heavier taste , the latest version still had good taste and yeild albeit I did prefer the 90s version
Was going to cross it with bubblegum the run before last but I had to sort out my extraction and it got put aside

AKBeanBrains has the original 90s Black Domina, in a couple different configurations
Email Dave at [email protected] if interested. Also has all kinds of 80s-90s genetics.

terptoker420

terptoker420

Welcome to the farm. That's an interesting setup you have there. Enjoy the grow.
Yeah just trying something different I'm aerating the reservoir to oxygenate the water wicking water.
I believe that works similar to an earthbox. Did you make it where the roots can get into the reservoir?
No I have a smaller pot in base of bucket to wick water to roots.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Lol email some dude on the net

I not legal bud there’s no way on earth I’m giving my address to some guy on the net called Dave 😏

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Lol email some dude on the net

I not legal bud there’s no way on earth I’m giving my address to some guy on the net called Dave 😏
I aint legal either. Kentucky. Worst place there is.

Its AKBeanBrains dude. If youve ever heard of him?? Hes been around for YEARS, and is located in Alaska.

He distributes to all kinds of vendors.

JamesBeanCompany
SeedSource
Speakeasy Seeds.
Labrynth Seeds

And several others.

I said to email him/Dave, for a complete list, because, he has more strains available straight from him, and he gives way more free seeds, than when you go through a vendor. Most of the time, he will even give you freebies, that you ask for. I usually ask for seeds Ive already bought.

Hes got all kinds of old 80s-90s gear from
Nevils Seed Bank
Sensi Seeds-Black Domina. NL5 x Haze-
Federation Seeds
Super Sativa Seed Club
Serious Seeds-Pre2000 Kali Mist.

Last edited:
terptoker420

terptoker420

Its AKBeanBrains dude. If youve ever heard of him?? Hes been around for YEARS, and is located in Alaska.

JamesBeanCompany
SeedSource
Speakeasy Seeds.
Labrynth Seeds

And several others.

I said to email him/Dave, for a complete list, because, he has more strains available straight from him, and he gives way more free seeds, than when you go through a vendor. Most of the time, he will even give you freebies, that you ask for. I usually ask for seeds Ive already bought.

Nevils Seed Bank
Federation Seeds
Super Sativa Seed Club

I'm completely legal here in illinois.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I'm completely legal here in illinois.
Bud that’s great news nothing worse than having to hide your stuff
Worries about neighbours
I live on a police helpicopter route as there landing area is fairly near
I used to totally freak when they passed turning off every light. now I don’t get the growing paranoia, still that said it does bite every so often. it does make you sweat when you start and your illegal the nerves can be something else

Nowadays it’s not as bad still we can get 5 years in the uk longer if they go down the production route witch they often do if you make hash or edibles so it’s no joke

Guess with the three strike rule in the us it’s not fun either if your not legal so it’s great to hear some places are 🙂

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I did almost 8 years locked up, in Federal Prison on a 10-LIFE Mandatory Minimum for Cultivation of 1250 clones. I was under the thumb of the feds from 1997-2009. 3-5 Million $$$ Fine, but it was waived.
Partner ratted me out, when he got caught with 500 clones I gave him, to put on his 2000 acre farm.
Been smoking since 1967, grew my first plat in 72, and got HID Lighting, when it first came out, in 1977-78.

I also did 12 months felony conviction, out of a 15 months sentence from 89-90, for 7 grams of weed, in 2 different baggies.

Also, Dave, isnt just some guy.

terptoker420

terptoker420

Bud that’s great news nothing worse than having to hide your stuff
Worries about neighbours
I live on a police helpicopter route as there landing area is fairly near
I used to totally freak when they passed turning off every light. now I don’t get the growing paranoia, still that said it does bite every so often. it does make you sweat when you start and your illegal the nerves can be something else

Nowadays it’s not as bad still we can get 5 years in the uk longer if they go down the production route witch they often do if you make hash or edibles so it’s no joke

Guess with the three strike rule in the us it’s not fun either if your not legal so it’s great to hear some places are 🙂
Illinois isn't a 3 strike state but they will come down hard to a certain degree buy legal is definitely the way t9 good no worries grow.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter

JamesBeanCompany
SeedSource
Speakeasy Seeds.
Labrynth Seeds

And several others.

Nevils Seed Bank
Federation Seeds
Super Sativa Seed Club

No bud I have never herd of him or the seed banks he supplies.

My reply was a half joke
Daves a very common name here as well as every other scammer on the end of a telephone marketing scam called Dave
There’s also a television station called Dave and a real good comedy about a guy named Dave
The latter I wish I could rem the name of as I was thinking about him when I replied.

Dave was a rocket ship in the shape of a man with tiny folks inside pulling the levers it was a sci fi comedy with Eddie I forget his name in it

Sadly it’s hard to put what you really mean in social media as we read we our faces as much as we hear sentences and unless we put smiles in the right place ect jokes can be easily misunderstood especially when your clowning around and don’t express it as such

No offence dude if I bite I don’t sly about it I’ll say so straight up sry if I offended you

As I was typing you posted you got 8 years that sucks hard you sound like a straight up guy as well

Good luck to you going forward 🙂

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

No bud I have never herd of him or the seed banks he supplies.

My reply was a half joke
Daves a very common name here as well as every other scammer on the end of a telephone marketing scam called Dave
There’s also a television station called Dave and a real good comedy about a guy named Dave
The latter I wish I could rem the name of as I was thinking about him when I replied.

Dave was a rocket ship in the shape of a man with tiny folks inside pulling the levers it was a sci fi comedy with Eddie I forget his name in it

Sadly it’s hard to put what you really mean in social media as we read we our faces as much as we hear sentences and unless we put smiles in the right place ect jokes can be easily misunderstood especially when your clowning around and don’t express it as such

No offence dude if I bite I don’t sly about it I’ll say so straight up sry if I offended you

As I was typing you posted you got 8 years that sucks hard you sound like a straight up guy as well

Good luck to you going forward 🙂
Those seed vendors, have been around for years. some of them Decades. Ive been buying seeds since Nevil started selling seeds in the 80s. If you dont know who Nevil is. He was the first person, to start selling seeds, through the mail. He later sold his genetics, to Sensi Seeds/Ben Donkers, in 1990, when George Bush #1, had him/Nevil detained in Australia, and tried to have him extradited to the USA, for international charges, for selling seeds to the USA, and after 6 months, Australia, let him out, because they didnt have an extradition treaty, with the USA then.

Youre missing out on some of the best breeders in the business from those places I mentioned.

Relic Seeds
Crickets and Cicada
AKBeanBrains
Dynasty Genetics
Tony Green
Coastal Seeds
Lucky Dog
Katsu

And a bunch more
All of these people are well known, all over the forums, internet, cup contests ect. And work with some of, if not the most sought after genetics, there are.

AKBeanBrains, has been working with the 90s Black Domina, for 25 years. Amongst others. Hes been working with NL1, since he got it from Nevil, in 1985.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ok I tried to brush this off with a joke and politely tried to brush it off I know of Neville however why are you pushing your preferences so hard
Ok it was a half joke but I’m still not interested

I’ve been offered loads of 80-90s strains from reputable folks here, one of my friends even owns a big seedbank if I was that bothered I could go ask him.

i am simply not interested
I have reputable breeders I buy from and they do me fine

Now stop bloddy hounding me over your preferences
I have mine you have your simple as

Last edited:
Top Bottom