Black Domina, Tangerine Haze and Chemdawg

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yup, hoping that it is as good or better than the #4 I ran for the last 3 years. Took some time off this summer and she died on me due to neglect. (fishing) So far acting just like the #4, grows sideways for a couple of days and then straightens out. Never grown any OG strains, what is it that you don't like about it?

Like I said I am going to root some of the chem. Going to probably just grow out the Domina as the grower I got it from said it was old and old mother and doing funny things. Will be looking for a couple of new strains to run with the chem on the next grow.

I used to get black domina from a friend in the foothills great smoke!

outwest

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

I agree on the great smoke! Used to get it in high school and was dank! The black Dominant at river rock is fire also

CageyBee

CageyBee

The Black Domina wont be any older than those chems youre running. Ive seen some funky looking plants put out some of the best meds around.....just sayin'

putembk

putembk

Thanks cagey, am counting on this run being great meds. Around 14" now and am anxious to fire up my new flower tent. Another 6" and their in it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks cagey, am counting on this run being great meds. Around 14" now and am anxious to fire up my new flower tent. Another 6" and their in it.

It's been cool, but not quite cool enough. Dying to kick things into overdrive!

outwest

putembk

putembk

Just a quick update on the Domina, Tangerine Haze and the Chem #3. Am in wk 4 now and all is great. The Black Domina is huge and the colas are going to be huge. Liking this stuff more and more every day. The TH developed a tangerine smell as soon as the buds started to develop. Hoping it smells this strong all the way through harvest. Chem #3 is looking great but has had very little stretch. It is about 18" shorter than the Domina. Was wondering if this is normal? Don't get me wrong, great looking bud development just no stretch.

Just picked up a Chemdog #4 clone this weekend and will probably go back to it. One nice thing is a smaller plant is less maintenance. Anyway is this normal or do I just have a runt and the next run will grow out a little more?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The TH will keep that smell all the way through the exhale. Tastes like tangerines. Not sure on the #3 as i havent ran her yet. Only thing i know is that its a legit cut. Ive heard shes similar to #4 but who knows

putembk

putembk

She looks just like the 4 and is going to be a big yielder, just smaller. The 4 would top out at 40 to 44" if I moved them at 20. Did the same with the 3 and looks like she is going to finish vertical at right at 30". Can't wait to try it. We should be on the water today. 78 at my house.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's that Black Dom
Black Domina3
Black Domina2

putembk

putembk

Yup, thats the stuff!!! Day 33 and I can see that coming. Looks great. Can't thank you enough for the strain. Have more rooted in veg waiting in line.

Chobble

Chobble

Nope, first time. Any advice? In a tent so want her to top out at about 48".

I grew some Black Domina three or four grows ago. It was a very very squat grower with tight nodes and came in with BEAUTIFUL Green-purple frosty nugs.

Enjoy her she's nice :D

Those are some nice bud picks, same cut?

Chobble

putembk

putembk

No this isnt the same cut. This girl gets huge and yields like crazy. Huge,greasy, piney, nugs.
You can say that again! Can't believe the yield on this girl. Easy to grow as well. Just make sure you give them plenty of room. Cannarado, nice to see Sgt Slaughter back. Looking forward to next week, hope the weather is good. The flow this morning is 134, perfect!! The side channel will have water in it with that much flow. Know exactly where I will spend some time. Burn one for me.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah the channel will be fun. Plus the lower end will be good. Should fish a lil better than last time. That time was the slowest ive ever seen it and we still slayed them!

Youre one of about 5-6 people that have that black domina cut from what i know. Super rare

Should have a gang of nice diff nugs for the trip. Variety is the spice of life

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Stoked on fitchin this Sat. Been a while. Clipped a branch of the Black D yesterday to get it dried by then. Itll only have a couple day cure on it but youll get the idea.

putembk

putembk

Stoked on fitchin this Sat. Been a while. Clipped a branch of the Black D yesterday to get it dried by then. Itll only have a couple day cure on it but youll get the idea.
Yup, gonna be fun. What time are we supposed to meet? Will bring 4 different flavors with me. lol life is a bitch! Thinking the TH is about 30 days out am going to start her on Overdrive this morning and wait about 7 to 10 more days on the BD. The Chem is a couple of weeks behind but looks great as well. Just about to be back in business. Don't work to hard this week. I promise I won't.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man im at 75 days on the BD and she is still rippin'! The trics on this girl are huge. Lil glass mushrooms that you can make out clearly with the naked eye. I just ran about 10 gallons of h2o through her last night so she'll sit in the corner out from under the HPS for the next 2 days. Let her ripen up a bit more.

Everything but the BD is in jars. Got the new batch under the HPS last night. Re-pot and a few week veg and its go time for another round of chicas.

I think we meet around 830 up at the conoco. Lets get there early again and sample some new flavs.

Im always working hard. I have a lil crumb cruncher remember

putembk

putembk

I will be there at 8:15, will be rigged up and ready to stick a few as soon as we finish the paper work. You already know this but dress warm its gonna be a little chilly for the first couple of hrs.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The forecast looks like it might get a lil cooler on Sat. A little cloud cover never hurt. Ill be all bundled up. My skinny ass doesnt retain heat too well

Top Bottom