Black gold and Epsoma lines

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

hey farm, i was just wondering what every1 thought of the black gold line of soil mixes, i just picked up a couple bags. also wonderin if neone uses the Epsoma line of nutrients and fertilizers, and how u like them, ne opinions, facts, or info would be very helpful, thanx farm

symbiote420

symbiote420

You're in good hands bro! The Black Gold soil amended with Espoma's Plant Tone 5-3-3 or Bio-Tone 4-3-3 were some of my 1st and best mixes before the hydro store invasion (Home Depot or any local hardware) ......has everything the plant needs, all I had to do was add water/molasses and a couple casting teas for great results! I've been avoiding the dro stores as much as possible lately and my garden is looking alot better because of it ....you don't need 5 - 30 bottles of nutes to get great meds!!!

Save your money and spend it on improving your growroom!!

d420dool

d420dool

hell ya thanks man im happy to hear that cuz i got a few local mom and pop nurseries and farm stores that carry them. im done with the big dro stores too, especially worms way, place is like f*ckin wal-mart. i also grabbed a bag of master nursery bumper crop organic soil builder, first time i ever seen it and it looks dank and it was pretty damm cheap, neone ever hear of it? i cant wait to try it, looks badass.

Top Bottom