Black Gold DANGER

• Thread starter devilmist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssteely71

I of course have no pics of this phenomena, cuz I trashed all the affected (meaning all.). Just recently purchased bulk Black Gold Natural & Organic, did my xplants, and lo and behold,......
That sounds recent. Not six months ago. Your inconsistent with your bullshit. Keep notes from now on when you lie.

waayne

waayne

Well devilmist we do like to see pics,especially when someone is making such bold claims ,as yours.....

The name of your thread is Black Gold DANGER
This might lead some folks to thinking the Black Gold is toxic or something?

I'm sorry you got a bad batch,but it happens from time to time with all the soil companies I've used.....

I go through about 150-170 bags of Black Gold a year,along with about 200 bags of Roots Organic,I have had bugs ,and mold but never anything that
killed or harmed the plants.....

I have had bags of Fox Farm Ocean Forest that were so bad, RA infested and defective that I lost about $20,000 worth of veggies and herbs a few years ago though.......

Fox Farm was little help in dealing with that disaster,so don't think because you're using their soil you may not have issues someday.......

Last edited:
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

No. No. No. and No. I don't post up for this ridiculous "I dont believe you" crap. Such a great attitude. The plants I was talking about have been dead for 6 months. Believe it or not, not everybody takes picture libraries of every little thing. Just trying to possibly help out others. Obviously lost on some like "mastacheeser", great positivity guy. You don't know me, you won't know me ever, and coming in my thread with this troll garbage is why all the real heads have gone off forums completely.

Goodbye.

2c
First off sorry yo, I could have said all that a little nicer

I still stand by my words though, even if I said them like a asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom