Black Haze Matters x Grape Stank

• Thread starter Michaelotis19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Michaelotis19

Michaelotis19

I recently crossed Grape Stank and black haze matters to create The Grapest! I'm growing it indoors under led lights. I let her grow for 5 months before changing the light to 12/12. I am on week 13 of flowering and I am still hesitant on picking everything. I've been slowly cutting off the very top buds and removing the seeds as I go. I'm finding many premature seeds still especiallyin the lower branches. Is it me or does it really take 13 or more weeks to get all the seeds to mature? These seeds are very unique looking. They look just like the grape stank seeds I bought from compound genetics...$250 for 12 seeds!!! Now I have hundreds and I'm sharing them with my fellow growers at amazon.com

Black haze matters x grape stank
Black haze matters x grape stank 2
Black haze matters x grape stank 3
Black haze matters x grape stank 4
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

How many weeks in did you pollinate her? I made some crosses myself that I'm also growing, those seeds matured in 5 or 6 weeks.

Michaelotis19

Michaelotis19

She constantly had a large black haze matters male plant next to her the entire time. I grew them together and started the 12/12 cycle at the same time. So the grape stank was being constantly pollinated like it would do naturally as an outside plant.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
tip for next time give the female about 10 days head start on the male before you pollinate her. then leave the male in there with her. once he starts really dropping pollen give hime like 5 days then remove him. then all your seeds should mature in about 35 days.

G

Greg_D3

Are you still selling theses? I would really love to get those genetics. I know you said Amazon but how would one find you there? Patiently awaiting your response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom