Black Label? New company or new to me?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No I don't, but I just ran across a post from a guy on facebook who's a rep or some such with them.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Local Hydro store just got Black Lable in a few weeks ago, I talked with the owner, said a few people are trying runs with it right now, so the jury is still out...:p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm getting a set of nutrients sent down to my son, we'll see if he's able to give me a grow report.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Black label = stealth grow LED, phototron, and quantum which all link to R&M... my opinion is a little biased for I have not run this line yet, still sitting in line after geo planet and grow biotic. But fwiw, these dudes are the epidemy of the "get rich off bs products" I've spoken to two reps that brought the line in and their lack of knowledge was the first turn off, dude was more stoked about the t-shirts he was bringing... if it was me, I wouldnt invest in the line, but if u get samples thats another story. Much luck Z

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Black label = stealth grow LED, phototron, and quantum which all link to R&M... my opinion is a little biased for I have not run this line yet, still sitting in line after geo planet and grow biotic. But fwiw, these dudes are the epidemy of the "get rich off bs products" I've spoken to two reps that brought the line in and their lack of knowledge was the first turn off, dude was more stoked about the t-shirts he was bringing... if it was me, I wouldnt invest in the line, but if u get samples thats another story. Much luck Z

couldnt of said it better. if you cant figure that out by visiting the website.. then you deserve to get your money taken lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The owner of the store was sooo pumped about all the Hype that the Black Label had around the stand at the Max Yield Show, I'm like OK so they were giving out a bunch of shirts & shit, does that make their product grow better Meds ??:confused: I told him I'll just keep using what has been working for me.

Top Bottom