Black patch (not spot) on fan leaf

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Hello all. I’ve ran into an issue I can’t resolve, so I’m seeking some help.

Day 21 from flip and a leaf on the Zookies has shown a dark patch on one of her fans. I’m in supersoil no bottled nutes. Any help would be appreciated.
Black patch not spot on fan leaf

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'd take a guess and say either something layed over the top of that plant.. a power cable maybe?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its isolated form what your showing.. find the cause..

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I’d thought that also, but there’s nothing there but plant & open space.
B8C5AD21 3928 40EC B8ED 7818D58DF205
7C4EA6C7 15E5 4071 89E5 8140818C1A24

A9D35F0D B02C 480A BA11 9F3355CA0A09
8AE02B5A 31F9 4773 98EB DAA8FC3DAEDB

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its pressed right up against that machine...

What is that a dehumidifier? A/C?

you burnt the leaf being in contact with the machine..or close proximity.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Actually that leaf is hanging the furthest away from the dehumidifier. I’d think those resting on the top of it would be the ones to have a problem than the one that isn’t coming in contact with it.

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

It’s one leaf. Did your plant ever go to long before watering and droop? This happens when your plants go to long without water and droop and when they come back to life you may loose a leave or 5. Cut the end off leave off. Keep it simple.

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

Temperature change can do that also. Did it get really hot in the room at all. Or cold ?? What’s night temps and day temps. Last it may be a phosphorus deficiency Are you giving her phosphorus in flower. Flower stacker ?? If not you should be. Plants need less nitrogen and more phosphorus in flower for bud development. Since it’s only one leaf tip I’m going to guess it’s something with your temperature or letting them get too hungry in between feedings

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I’ve been consistent with my watering as of late. Went a day over what I should’ve last week, but no droop. I haven’t added any P yet, the plan was a bloom tea after stretch is over.
Day temp 79-81F
Night temp 71-73F
Those don’t change unless I’m late getting to the room to change them. Which has happened a couple of times. Example 8am lights out, I overslept and hadn’t adjusted to night temps so temps are higher than normal night time temps for no more than an hr. Or when lights come on at 8pm and i hadn’t made it to adjust temps so temps would be cooler than normal day temps, again no more than an hr.
I may need to water more frequently. They’re in 10gal pots and I give 2gal one day and 1 gal the next day. I let them dry and water again in 5-7 days. Never getting runoff, don’t want to wash amendments out.

Top Bottom