Black pistils, Week 4 of flower?

• Thread starter Cultivate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cultivate

Cultivate

Never seen this before, Black pistils week four of flower.

DO SI DOS 33- Coco media

Hope it’s not bud rot! Can’t understand this can anybody shed some light? Is it just a phenotype?

Temp - 24-27 Max
RH- 45-55 Max

Black pistils week 4 of flower
Black pistils week 4 of flower 2
Black pistils week 4 of flower 3
Black pistils week 4 of flower 4
Black pistils week 4 of flower 5
Black pistils week 4 of flower 6
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

That's a pretty girl there. I can't 👀 nothing wrong with that maturing young lady.

Cultivate

Cultivate

They are there you can see them under HPS the others are with flash on my phone. My camera is rubbish!

Anthem

Anthem

Never seen this before, Black pistils week four of flower.

DO SI DOS 33- Coco media

Hope it’s not bud rot! Can’t understand this can anybody shed some light? Is it just a phenotype?

Temp - 24-27 Max
RH- 45-55 Max
You should not be seeing drying Pistils at week #4, it is not uncommon for them to start to dry up and turn brown after about say week 6 on. I would be most worried about the last 2 pictures in the first set of pics posted. I am going to say something you may no like. Week 4 and seeing that is not a good sign IMO. Week 4 is about the time hermies start to drop there pollen. Please take a very close look for male parts.

Cultivate

Cultivate

You should not be seeing drying Pistils at week #4, it is not uncommon for them to start to dry up and turn brown after about say week 6 on. I would be most worried about the last 2 pictures in the first set of pics posted. I am going to say something you may no like. Week 4 and seeing that is not a good sign IMO. Week 4 is about the time hermies start to drop there pollen. Please take a very close look for male parts.
Yeah, Thanks man 😥

Cultivate

Cultivate

Yep… Hermie😞 There is a lot of factors that could’ve caused this, my last grow was also a hermie although from the outside it was 🔥 Smoked well and clean just full of seeds😒

Battling little f**king Gnats hasn’t helped me at all I don’t think. I’ve wasted a lot of time and money into this run 😩 Oh well. I will try again but I think I’ll wait a while I feel cursed.

I had to knock a room down in my house and a lot of dust was exposed to some of my equipment and possibly the young plants… I had no space in my house so they ended up being root bound as seedlings too I’m sure that wouldn’t of helped. Gutted to say the least. Thanks for your help guys 😞
41DB1C06 C2FC 4C4F 9C4A 89966E3D9C68

5E2057B3 E816 4081 821C 902047E2B6F5
733930F5 BD88 4272 8BA9 243ABB648AAB

Latest posts

Top Bottom