Black resin plants

• Thread starter HIBUSHDOCTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HIBUSHDOCTA

i've been looking for black resin producing plants. not the plant being dark or purple, but trichomes that look black and when you touch the plant, like you have dark rubber cement on your fingers. what strains produce this rare phenomenom. haven't seen this in plants since the early 90's.

fractal

fractal

That sounds really wild, black resin. First thing that occurs to me would be a plant that went about a month too ripe or was cured very poorly. Or a freak plant that somebody kept for cloning. There are no standard lines or landrace plants 'that I have heard of' that produce black resin. Sensi "black domina" is definitely not named because it is black in color.

O

oldtimer60

all resin turns dark on the fingers, its called hash hand rubbed like they do in napal

0MEGA

as long as its ripe. my friend pulled a plant immature with a good ammount of clear trichs andd the scissor has was an off white.

P

Pocus

the strains but also the maturity and the way the resin is being worked play a big role to end-up with black hash.

I've seen a Deep Chunk harvested for hash making at day 75 with LOTS of amber trichomes and the final hash looked like blonde hash..just to say that even with a Afghani plant and a late harvest making black hash is a special work.

B

bobpeto

Ive never heard of that man? Maybe it's some kind of deficiany? Ive been around since the Og days and Ive never heard of this ever.

Interesting....

Goodluck man, let us know if find anything...

Bob

P

Pocus

some strains harvested late/very late do show trichomes heads turning on the darker side of the things..for example my G-Bolt mum harvested around day 75 (usually folks chop her at 63) is full of darker heads than "amber" but actually not "black".

maybe i'm wrong but i think it would be easier to spot darker resin phenos in indica's than sat's..maybe it come from the fact that it's easier for the growers to late-harvest indi's than sat's..going from 60 days to 80 is easier than starting from a 120 days sat's and let it rippen to 140...

V

v0ssman

the infamous "Black" strains... Man I want some! :cool0044: :icon_cookie:

D

DazedNconfussed

I found out the name of the strain. It's African Durban Poison.

are you sure that it? when I do a search on that strain all I find or a typical looking green marijuana plant.

I would love to see a pics of this Black weed....

7rayos

I've been following this thread because in the area of Spain where i live, back in the 70's the first Ibiza exilated hippies came to establish a commune here which lasts to this day with over a 1000 people in peak times. I have been hearing several times about a strain that they "keep" called La Negra, meaning the black one, and they say it's a black coloured grass. I think i've asked to every hippie over fifty in the area, and of course got different stories, and even some seeds, which thinking they were very old i was going to try germinating after xmas, but in any case i put one the other day, and it sprouted in soil within three days, so, no way is what the guy told me. It was gifted, but that doesn't help.
Now, i've never seen it nor smoked it, despite the efforts, but one thing i've heard repeatedly is that La Negra, was Durban Poison, and this is from the more serious hippies i've talked to, who grew it back in the seventies and say it's lost now, maybe this adds to the probabilities.

S

SSHZ

I always thought it was a short sativa............ I know there's alot of them out there.

L

lurking_chap

black must be amazing, never seen anything pure black-like, but seen purple and reddish/purplish trics on various genes mainly mountain afghanis were red/purp-like or blue thunder

I remember black russians fromy my friend's garden they had pink coloured resin, it was amazing stuff

Top Bottom