Black rose pheno hunt turns purple at 2nd set of leaves in veg.

• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Room temp has never dropped below 87 degrees this is 2 weeks from seed pop. I'm hoping male so I can hit some old school gems my dad gave me and if potency is there maybe with permission from the man hit the yeti

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

As a good friend of mine once said I don't breed for looks I breed for potency so I hope if it is a female it's somewhat potent and if it's a male he's greasy with resin so I have a chance with this plant I'd hate to throw beauty away but it has to be somewhat potent

Wildill

Wildill

As a good friend of mine once said I don't breed for looks I breed for potency so I hope if it is a female it's somewhat potent and if it's a male he's greasy with resin so I have a chance with this plant I'd hate to throw beauty away but it has to be somewhat potent
Nice find are they f8

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I believe they are Heath robinsons and they are from a really good friend

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Yes these are Heath robinson's black rose I have the three main pheno's that are usually spit out and apparently the all black pheno that will grow purple even in veg.

auldone

auldone

Nice... I've got some BR beans, BR F2's, and a few BR crosses from a member here. Have yet to grow any of them but all the pics I've seen, She is nothing but a dark purple... Good luck. I'll be checkin this out...

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I've never seen a plant turn purple at te second set of leaves from seed in 24 hours of light with 85 degree plus temps

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Here's all the pics I snapped last night of this pheno out of all the black rose beans popped this was the only pheno that is growing purple.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Pretty cool looking plant,ive seen stems purple up on small plants but not leaves at that size.

auldone

auldone

Nice... I've got some BR beans, BR F2's, and a few BR crosses from a member here. Have yet to grow any of them but all the pics I've seen, She is nothing but a dark purple... Good luck. I'll be checkin this out...

The F2's are actually F8's... The member had F7's and made beans with a BR male and hit a BR Master Kush and Royal Rumble (Kings Kush x Wreckage)...

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@fishwistle it shocked the hell out of my wife and I I've never seen any plant turn purple like this at all in it's second week of being above ground. The second set of leaves are litteraly turning violet and the temp shocks me the most at 87 degrees at night and low 90's in the daytime it's truely a plant that seems to grow purple

Top Bottom