Black Rose

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

That's her shady, mine has the same structure and color as his mother on rollitup

JAWS

JAWS

hello LPM:animbong:
nice looking bud my friend and ya thanks for the insight on her growing..

i have three going as we speak and there looking great, the stems are getting a nice purple/grapeISH look to them not any real smell yet...

today is day 9 of veg and hoping to get a good male so i can make lots of F9's aswell as a few hybrids...

this ones been around awhile so there are lots of HYBRIDS of her already, was going to work with her for a minutes but i dont think i will now....going to make this run worth it but probably wont be working her again, but im sure i will be runing her again some time...
peace bro:bong2:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

any info on where I can acquire some beans? Info much appreciated

-nugzz

S

SmokeMan

Whats up everyone! Another black rose thread I see. Its good to see more popping up now. One day there will be alot more of these around. I made a few hundred seeds of BR f8 and passed them all out to growers online. So there is growers out there who have some Black rose seeds . I liked black rose alot. Here is a link to my thread on her

I ran her for a good minute but now I am moving on. I am now working with DPD and I am reversing it now as well. I have DPD x BR and DPD s1 almost ready. Another couple weeks :dance

Here is a pic of my black rose growing now and seeded with a little reversed dpd pollen.

The last 3 pics are DPD.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Smoke, sounds like a sick cross DPD X BR. Double Purple Doja S1 doesnt sound too bad either lol.

S

SmokeMan

How about "Triple The Purple" Or "Triple Purple" for dpd x br.. lol..

lollipopman

lollipopman

Nice smoke, I've been meaning to holler at you... I heard people was giving you shit about making f8's, Im glad you did, gives other people a chance to grow her... What other crosses did you make with her for I won't make the same ones?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
How about "Triple The Purple" Or "Triple Purple" for dpd x br.. lol..

Just call it TriP. for tri-purple or triple purple

Thats such a good name I think you will owe me some seeds now lol.

G

grenbone

Or DPD x black rose = Black Durple Rosa!
..or Double Purple Rosa

...but Purple Rose is simpler.

Sick Black Rose pics!:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello LOLLI:)
got any new pics info or anything on these Brose...
very interested:)

lollipopman

lollipopman

yeppers, last harvest still curing... was hoping for a new camera for xmas but guess santa thought i was naughty...

Picture 362
Picture 363
S

simos

Lookin great Lollipopman!

All Heath's creations are fantastic, IMO. And he's been generous to spread them far and wide, never once charging a cent.

As some might be interested in the lineage... Black Rose = Black Russian X Purple Shiva Skunk. AFAIK, the coloration will vary pheno to pheno, from lime green to almost black.

Cheers

N

Nilzar

I just started flowering nirvana's blackberry, my first colored strin. I hope I get a nug as pretty as that one. :)

lollipopman

lollipopman

Thanks winta, I'll get her dialed in one day that's if I keep her, got me some dpd x black rose coming can't wait for those

JAWS

JAWS

hello LOLLI:)
yup those buds look good i'll need to run her again if im to get a taste, this round holds no buds for me just seeds....yup been looking at that HYBRID i sure hope some comes my way before to long...
sweeeet:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom