Black shit in buds

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

Bought some weed from a grower I know and the buds looked healthy and all but the buds had some blackness on some of the buds where the orange hairs are on others. Also not the hardest hitting weed I ever smoked but it ain't bad either. I just wanted to know what the eff this shit is and is it bad for me? Mold? Mildew? Black pubes?

oregongreener

oregongreener

It doesn't look like spider webs, does it? Are there little black nits (look like grains of sand)? Could be mites... Not really sure without a pic to help.

greener

Jeezer

Jeezer

was it indoor or outdoor? Caterpillars or wormy things, maybe baby caterpillars, leave droppings in the buds they look like little tiny turds lol I learned this last year when i grew a few plants outdoors. I picked out worms once a week during flower. I had a few spider mites but there was these little brown ladybugs that would eat them all up and they kept things under control lol, didnt need any bug spray the whole grow. but yeah im thinking if these were outdoor flowers, the "black shit"may be bug droppings. If the flowers were grown indoors I have no clue what it could be, hope that helps

TreeS

TreeS

depends how much weed you have...

if its consistent through a half or oz wouldnt doubt some bugs

if its a few buds, could be cigarette ash... got a cig hangin out your mouth when you trim, cant dust that baby completely if they sticky buds lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
pics??
depends how much weed you have...

if its consistent through a half or oz wouldnt doubt some bugs

if its a few buds, could be cigarette ash... got a cig hangin out your mouth when you trim, cant dust that baby completely if they sticky buds lol
That's sad that someone would smoke while handling nuggets...those 2 hardly mix well...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Don't get me started on cigs. I know a vegetable farmer that is a smoker. His fucking produce smells like cigarette smoke. No shit.

outwest

TreeS

TreeS

anybody in the 1-2 pack a day range has a cig hangin nearly all day

neverbreak

neverbreak

sounds like it could be mold.

be careful with that shit, it can be real bad for ya.

neverbreak

Latest posts

Top Bottom