BLACK SPOTS ON MY OUTDOOR CROP

• Thread starter BARGAINLUCAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BARGAINLUCAS

BARGAINLUCAS

Has anyone seen anything like this before? It just started to happening to two of my plants (strain is bunny slope). pH looks fine, and we are on to a higher phosphorous feeding schedule--flowering started about 2-3 weeks ago.

Blackening
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sorry buddy

BARGAINLUCAS

BARGAINLUCAS

Thanks! I was thinking to trim below and branches that have any signs of this--hopefully it doesn't spread..

BARGAINLUCAS

BARGAINLUCAS

@Beachwalker that thread seems to have many different oppinions--have you dealt with this problem directly? I cut off all the branches with any signs of this, but worried I need to take the entire plants down so it doesn't spread

Madbud

Madbud

Maybe if you post on the existing thread it will que some of the previous posters that experienced this.

1stonedman

1stonedman

@Beachwalker that thread seems to have many different oppinions--have you dealt with this problem directly? I cut off all the branches with any signs of this, but worried I need to take the entire plants down so it doesn't spread

In regards to removing the plant from the garden.

Under normal circumstances I would attempt to treat the plant for about a week, if it was progressively getting worse through the week and/or started spreading at an alarming rate to other plants or the one plant itself I would remove it from garden at that point. Good luck.

Edit: If the damage done was already over 25-50% of plant I would probably toss it.

Chinook3

Chinook3

You are okay! It's just expressing some of its genetics. It happens toward maturity and as the sun gets a bit weaker as into Aug and Sep. Any plant with purple in its genes will do this. Actually I think it's a good thing.

Chinook3

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

This might help, assuming you're still dealing with the problem. Or might help someone who comes along later.

Top Bottom