Black Star EFSF LEDs? Anyone?

• Thread starter MonkeyDragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonkeyDragon

MonkeyDragon

Okay, so the hunt for the best/most economical/most reliable LED light is an endless search - there's no one answer and at some point, all you can do is pull the trigger and hope for the best.

I'd love to purchase a bunch of Diamond Series or Black Dog lights, but my budget just isn't quite there yet. I currently have one of the old Blackstar/Lighthouse 600 LEDs and, at least in veg, I am very happy. I see that they have a new light out called the EFSF and am amazed that there is not one comment about these lights ... anywhere!

Is this because I'm not in the loop and there's some unknown intel about these lights that I'm already supposed to know? Good? Bad? Of course, some people come out and say that this company is whack, or whatever insult they feel is appropriate. But those are just the haters and I'd really like to know what the real, technical analysis is of these lights/this company.

So. Anyone know anything about the EFSF line of LED lights?

Also, as an aside, I hope I'm allowed to mention brand names in my posts. If I've broken a rule, I will edit.

Ever after

Ever after

correction dude its called black star chrome

Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar Chrome LED Grow Light FSF 3W Chips uv

people dont like black star because the warrenty and servicing is bad if you need help and your light breaks down your on your own most people go with california light works or magnum led's

MonkeyDragon

MonkeyDragon

Correction, dude. They call it EFSF.

http://www.blackstarled.com/360wefsf2013.html

Nevertheless, it seems like this company needs to work on their customer service before I buy another one. I appreciate, by research of my own, that California Light Works and Magnum LEDs are probably the best - but my budget isn't there yet - just too much money for what is basically a startup venture.

Thanks to both for the replies.

Top Bottom