Black Widow Grow

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

It was just my luck is all. I have never contacted a breeder for issues. I had bad germ rates with Bog's lifesaver an the only female i got ended up herming on my an I just left it at that. I know this happens sometimes where all dudes pop up, like i said just my luck. Universe has a funny sense of humor.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm just finishing a run of master kush xskunk1 7 of 10 were females 2 threw some late naners. A couple had really strong funky smells but nothing worth keeping. So I still haven't found a keeper from mns

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I wanna get some of his hazes when i get my own place so i can run them outside here in Hawaii for the full season. Bit this kinda turned me off to his beans. Gonna give him another chance later on.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That black widow looks great! I've ran nev haze mango. Master kaze nl5 haze and a test pack. Along with these master kush skunk and no keepers. There were a couple stinkers n the master kush skunks but the funky plants didn't have smoking pleasure. I had a sweet smelling mks that had a nice high but ugly buds n well it was sweet.

blis84

blis84

Yeah I feel ya there. I'm afraid to crack any more mns seeds. I have ssh mango haze and Nevil haze to name a few probably 10 others
Don't be afraid to pop mns seeds, the mango nevilles and ssh are all fire, one thing I noticed about the older strains and some of mr nice strains like the ones you mentioned is its a bit harder to find that killer Pheno your looking for but once you do the shit is unreal. I haven't run the ssh but it's prob in the top 10 strains I've ever smoked. It took me 18 seeds to find a killer mango haze female, but she is like none other, nice yields amazing mango hazey taste unreal sativa high and one of my go to strains for the daytime and for breeding. In those 18 beañs I found a killer male too that I've used to make f2s and in about 5 other breeding projects like our grandpas haze, we brought the line to f3 so far and the offspring is absurd. So fucking tasty, exceptional yields thanks to the gdp bud density and the mangos structure. The lineage is gdp x mango haze f1 male. The same gdp in my profile pic. The nevilles haze I ran through 3 packs, about 50 or so beañs and found 3 females and 1 male, the male is amazing, and we used him in our heavens staircase remix. 1 of the 3 females makes me like sativas to smoke as oppose to just breed with. The other two are just as good just i personally like the taste of that particular pheno over the other two, but others like the other 2 better so to each his own. In my life I've liked to smoke maybe 10 heavy sativa strains, Nevilles haze, mango haze, Columbian gold, malawi, lemon thai, ssh, old timers purp haze, acapulco gold, panama red and Jamaican Lambsbread. 3 are from mr nice. Our original heavens staircase is (gdp x reversed reeferman santa Marta Columbian gold) x (Malawi x Pakistani Chitral Kush/melvanetics NL5), the heavens staircase remix is (GDP x Mango Haze) our f3 keeper Cut x (PCK/NL5 x Nevilles Haze). The heavens staircase is unbelievable and I wasn't expecting the remix to be just as good but actually our nicest female from 10 beañs is just as good as our original heavens staircase which we've run maybe 50 or so beañs of. It could be just luck but I'm thinking I can find something even better in the next 40 or so beañs. Anyway thanks to mr nice and Neville and shanti for these amazing genetics. Our heavens staircase remix line is amazing and once we really work her I expect even better things to come. Don't give up on those strains, one day you will smoke a excellent Pheno of those strains and you will regret not having them around all the time. Much like I do with ssh, which is why I just grabbed 2 packs of mr nice ssh and 2 packs of esko$ lady cane aka ssh/g13haze. Oh and there is only 1 white widow and she's black!!!!

N

Nog

Some Black Widow veging.
So far 4 females have indicated naturally under 24 hours light, and 2 males, and one unknown at the moment, but I think it will be a female by it's stockiness.

So 5 females out of 7 it looks like.
The females have been topped today, to bush out for clones, and the males will have a clone taken off each one and then flowered to pollinate a Bubba's Gift freebie I got, as it's so slow growing that I think it's too inbred and needs to be outcrossed, and I think crossing it with a Black Widow would turn out good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom