Black

• Thread starter Zen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zen

Sadly I have no picture, as the plants didn't belong to me.

One day I visited my friend, who called me over to see his harvested outdoor plants. What I saw shocked me. Some vandal had been at it with a spray can, ruining the entire crop.
Or so I thought. These plants were truly black, from top to bottom (green ½ inch from the bottom of the stem). Even the bottom of the leaves were the same, glossy black. No hints of purple. It looked like plastic or, indeed, an exceedingly thorough job with spray paint.
Very powerful effect, but I don't recall the flavor. Classic but intense scent.

The strange thing was that I had seen them the morning before. Green with hints of purple. The color change took place in 35 hours or so. I have never seen or heard of something like this before, or even such an intense color.

Do any of you know what it might have been?

iKharon

iKharon

Sadly I have no picture, as the plants didn't belong to me.

One day I visited my friend, who called me over to see his harvested outdoor plants. What I saw shocked me. Some vandal had been at it with a spray can, ruining the entire crop.
Or so I thought. These plants were truly black, from top to bottom (green ½ inch from the bottom of the stem). Even the bottom of the leaves were the same, glossy black. No hints of purple. It looked like plastic or, indeed, an exceedingly thorough job with spray paint.
Very powerful effect, but I don't recall the flavor. Classic but intense scent.

The strange thing was that I had seen them the morning before. Green with hints of purple. The color change took place in 35 hours or so. I have never seen or heard of something like this before, or even such an intense color.

Do any of you know what it might have been?
Sounds like a nice run of that Krazy Kush! Right, @highersolutions ? Lol

Reactions: Zen
Z

Zen

I had to look that up. It does look similar, although this was significantly darker. It seemed to be a nigh unnatural black and without the attractive white trichs.
It was about a decade ago. Perhaps a bit less.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

maybe some black star its black black was crazy stuff

and out doors it could of gotten very cold In the 30+ hours leading up to u seeing it

Reactions: Zen
Top Bottom