Blackberry Kush - Coco Grow

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Thanks man, no journal yet. Just set up a new room trying to get it dialed. I love to fem and super crop and I use the round green screens from the garden section at Home Depot and kinda scrog each plant in 5 gallon super pots.

Yea you gotta do some serious training with the blackberry to get it to yield.

My girls are getting to week 4 now and there looking pretty good. Super frosty. I love the smell too, it smells like piney purps with bitty hints of diesel. To me it smells alot like my og kush with a sweet purp twist to it. Very yummy:mmm

ill update soon, i had taken pics of week 4 already but i lost my camera lol. anyways, hopefully i can put something up soon.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 27 flowering. The blackberries are coming along real nice, there not the greatest yielders but i can definately tell its gonna be some dank stuff.

Im feeding every other day with gen hydro 3 part and koolbloom using tap water.

IMG 0596
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good jeezer! My blkberry took a hit of pm and bugs. Tryin 2 handle that shit. Hope i can get them thru winter and put them outside. Keep it up bro. Shit will be some fire.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Lookin good jeezer! My blkberry took a hit of pm and bugs. Tryin 2 handle that shit. Hope i can get them thru winter and put them outside. Keep it up bro. Shit will be some fire.

Thanks bro. & yea bugs really suck. I dont have any this time but spider mites took over my last grow and totally ruined it.
What is pm btw?

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Love the pics man they are getting frosty. I am about a week behind you will try and get a couple of pics up. PM is usually short for Powdery Mildew.

K

Kush Kommander

Looks good man, frosty.

I like the four post training method, unique and smart.

You find you can get by with watering+feeding only EOD in one gallons?

Jeezer

Jeezer

What do you guys think? idk i dont think this is a 70 day strain... unless i did something wrong. This is how there looking at week 6-7.

IMG 0619
IMG 0622
IMG 0627
Jeezer

Jeezer

I took this pic with a blue led keychain flashlight. looks pretty kool

IMG 0649
Jeezer

Jeezer

Looks good man, frosty.

I like the four post training method, unique and smart.

You find you can get by with watering+feeding only EOD in one gallons?

well there not even 1 gallon pots. I think there like a half gallon but not sure, they are 6"x6" square pots. And yea with these blackberries i only water+feed everyother day (plain water on the weekends) 1 gallon of water is enough to feed all 8 plants. Im using coco btw.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I harvested 6 out of the 8 blackberry. The yield is not worth the wait so i would rather make space for the next batch. next run i am gonna let em veg out way longer.
I left 2 of them just to see what happens, im tryin to see if maybe it turns a bit more purple :)
Budshots, weigh in, and smoke report coming soon

IMG 0657
IMG 0659
IMG 0653
Jeezer

Jeezer

ive been sampling the blackberry and maaan its a heavy hitter. ridiculously covered in crystals, its the frostiest plant i have grown hands down. Good to do nothing all day lol, heavy indica that keeps you stuck to the couch thats why this strain is best at night time (i have blue dream for the daytime :) )
Its a nice change since i have ran mostly sativa strains in the past.

S

sjmedicater

ive been sampling the blackberry and maaan its a heavy hitter. ridiculously covered in crystals, its the frostiest plant i have grown hands down. Good to do nothing all day lol, heavy indica that keeps you stuck to the couch thats why this strain is best at night time (i have blue dream for the daytime :) )
Its a nice change since i have ran mostly sativa strains in the past.

hell ya! grew bbk on my last run and loved it!great strain!
And great grow btw man, keep it up. your stuff looks real nice :rollj:

Latest posts

Top Bottom