BlackBerry Kush FIRST SOG Grow Log**

• Thread starter FromGROtoFLO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FromGROtoFLO

Here it is:

Strain: Blackberry Kush
Count: 360 (120) per 4x8 3.75 plants per sq foot - 8x15 (6"x6.4" apart)
Medium: 4x4x4 Rockwool Delta 10 cubes - 4x8 Coco Mats
Feed Method: Flood N Drain
Nutrients: General Hydro 3 part, H202, Botanicare CALMAG, FloraKleen
Lighting: 8000w HPS (6 x MAGNUM XXXL, 2 x RADIANT 8)
Environment: Sentinel controlled, Gen 1 CO2, Dehumidifier, 2 tons AC
**Took my time this round to COMPLETELY seal the room.
Water: Well Water filtered with TALL BOYS
Reservoir's are 100g with floats at 80-90gal - I have a pump for circulation and 3 large Airstones per

This will be my first GROW LOG and also my first SOG. I have plenty of experience with Rockwool but ditched them in the past for Humboldts Royal Gold Basement Mix (which is absolute GARBAGE), well.....they're back. I've also decided to, because of a lack of ceiling hieght, switch gears into a Sea Of Green style grow with ZERO veg time. I usually run 7-9 per light with a 4 week veg time - well by scratching the veg time I've opened up another room to flower in.

Anyways...

Room temp is controlled by a 2 ton AC unit and 12" sun court inline fans which draw the heat from the lights. I am on a strict schedule and need to flip these Saturday Dec 24 but because I am ahead of schedule I will give them a few days of full light to help them adjust. I've placed an exposed 1000 Metal Halide in the middle of the room that will run 24 hours to keep them in veg.

Monday December 19:
Picked up cubes and mats and PH'd my reservoirs at 4.7 and the cubes will sit in the water until the AM
-Here is a couple shots of the room and my new babies.
Stay tuned, this one is going to be fully documented.

**I will do my best to get around the lines that my ballasts produce in the pictures!!

Blackberry kush first sog grow log
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 2
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 3
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 4
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 5
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 6
Blackberry kush first sog grow log 7
F

FromGROtoFLO

Update

Dec 20 Transplant Day

Today I loaded the res up to presoak the cubes, the feed was:
750ml Micro
1200ml Grow
400ml Bloom
20ml Rootbastic
ppm 1100 ph 5.7
30 minute Pre-soak

Then I transplanted all of them, had a large selection so I chose the strongest clones dipped in an Oil Insecticide and placed them in the cubes.

Took roughly 1.5 hours per table.

My regular 8000w HPS were turned on at 50% and all the way up to the ceiling. They will run 12/12 while the 1000w Metal Halide hanging in the middle of the room will run 24 hours (until Saturday).

Sentinel:
CO2: 1400
Temp: 76 F with a 2 degree swing
Humidity: 55

Transplant 1
Transplant 2
Transplant 3
phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, I love the setup. I am super interested in what you can pull with the blackberry kush, especially with no veg time.

F

FromGROtoFLO

Thanks! This room and my other two are the outcomes of construction then re-construction and finally construction. They are legit now. The res' are plumbed under the floor and are gated by a ball valve under a hidden floor board. The circulating pumps and airstones are all on a light switch and my AC (2.5 ton unit) is almost keeping the temps to the degree. I'm truely blessed but this is a full time job for me not a hobby.

Stick around - I am very excited about this grow.

FGTF

M

Memo

I'm subbed and watching the show . hats off to the professionalism of the whole build .

M

mrduke

what size RW blocks are those 4x4x4 or are they 6's looks killer so far. and the bbk is some crazy shit i pulled 6.5 of 4k in my last round with it,soil and ful veg though.

F

FromGROtoFLO

They are the 4x4x4 delta 10's. I lost 3 from transplant but the others are on fire. I will be shutting down the metal halide that's keeping them in veg, today.
Its on like Donkey Kong bitch!!

Thanks MEMO, I have 3 identical rooms like this. Took a 16 months and roughly 20-30k to finish and eventual this forum will see them all.

FGTF

F

FromGROtoFLO

what size RW blocks are those 4x4x4 or are they 6's looks killer so far. and the bbk is some crazy shit i pulled 6.5 of 4k in my last round with it,soil and ful veg though.

I'm doing that now in another room but in a shit soilless mix.

Blackberry, GDP and Grape Ape
Vegged for a month in 3 gal smart pots.
Theyre monsters!

M

mrduke

whats up with all the people getting banned???? in like a week theres been 5 out of six thread starters banned that i'm following WTF. not very christmasy

Top Bottom