Blackberry Kush X Pitbull ?

• Thread starter blood axe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blood axe

blood axe

So i popped a few blackberry kush x pitbull beans (30ish) and selected 4 to keep. One pheno stays green and smells of berrys and three turn purple.
One of thepurple phenos has a pineapple/ honeydew mellon smell ...
So here is my real question. Has anybody seen this cross and is there a name for it?

william76

william76

Iv not seen this x,but iv heard of the pitbull,meant to finish quick,from stonygirl seeds I think,76

Canman

Canman

Good morning guys.. I got a quarter of Pitbull for Humboldt Patient Resources 2 year ago this July 4th weekend... Really good skunky bud..I gave a nugg to the budtender at Loveinit in Mendo and she was really really interested in the strain.. I guess it has a good rep in Norcal...Have a good one... Canman

Quagmire

Quagmire

Here's some info I found for ya's... sounds interesting and G13 scores another hit.

P-91 came from a program at a university in Southern California that supposedly did not exist. This grandfather of the Pit Bull’s paternal side was crossed with Stoney Girl’s own Berkeley Blues to become a strain called Sugar Plum. Sugar Plum, an award winner that placed first in the 2003 Oregon medical cannabis awards, is Pit Bull’s father. The Pit Bull mother, simply referred to as P-91, is a cross from Southern California, consisting of a G-13 mother crossed with Bull Rider.

blood axe

blood axe

This will be my first full cycle. I am 20 days in to 12-12. The first run i did was under a 400w in 1 gal pots with almost no ferts. Now they are in 7 gal smart pots under 2k of hps and using GH flora nova. The smell is intoxicating....... I will go in to my room and smell nugs and then realize i have been sniffing plants for the last hour. Hahah amazing how time flys when your smelling great herb

blood axe

blood axe

Here's some info I found for ya's... sounds interesting and G13 scores another hit.

P-91 came from a program at a university in Southern California that supposedly did not exist. This grandfather of the Pit Bull’s paternal side was crossed with Stoney Girl’s own Berkeley Blues to become a strain called Sugar Plum. Sugar Plum, an award winner that placed first in the 2003 Oregon medical cannabis awards, is Pit Bull’s father. The Pit Bull mother, simply referred to as P-91, is a cross from Southern California, consisting of a G-13 mother crossed with Bull Rider.
Thanks for the great info

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I have not seen the cross yet. But clones of both parent strains get shared quite a bit in Oregon's OMMP community. It doesn't surprise me that someone out there crossed the two together. How did you get the seeds? If you don't mind me asking.

blood axe

blood axe

I have not seen the cross yet. But clones of both parent strains get shared quite a bit in Oregon's OMMP community. It doesn't surprise me that someone out there crossed the two together. How did you get the seeds? If you don't mind me asking.
I started to grow for this guy and he gave me around 30 beans. i guess this guy got seed stock on accedent from the guy that crossed them! Or something like that...

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Well if the creator has no plans on naming the strain. I say go ahead and name your keepers yourself. Just make sure to tell whoever you share it with that it was selected from BBK x Pitbull seeds. So they know the genetics too.

blood axe

blood axe

Well if the creator has no plans on naming the strain. I say go ahead and name your keepers yourself. Just make sure to tell whoever you share it with that it was selected from BBK x Pitbull seeds. So they know the genetics too.
haha for sure im just calling it PBS right now because at first I didn't know about the BlackBerry so PBS is short for pit bull something or another... Hahah

blood axe

blood axe

This is # 6 she will stay green and smells like berrys top pic
And this is #3 bottom pic
This plant has the most intoxicating smell. It is pineapple and mellon or tropical flowers ( the way i would think a Hot stripper in hawaii would smell)

Top Bottom