BlackBerry Kush

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

This is some blackberry kush from the boulder creek collective, here in nocral:animbong:

Glass shrooms 002
Glass shrooms 003
Glass shrooms 006
Glass shrooms 004
J

johnny74kush

Im growing Blackberry kush got clones from Blue Sky in hollywood there deep in flowering Ill post some pics tomorrow

D

Dubwobble

WHat happened to the color? Doesn't it usually turn out magenta / purple?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Only some of the Blackberry turns purple in the first place. Given that it`s a cross with an OG kush I`d be surprized if it were purple.

D

Dubwobble

Ah I see. I thought it was just Blackberry with a "kush" added to the name.

I can def. see more a kush influence, as the pure blackberry I had was very sativa like.

Sounds and looks delicious :rastadancing:

S

Surfr

I had some dank Blackberry Kush from a local club not too long ago. It was slightly purple, had a great taste and an awesome high..

J

jvotta420

it looks very nice you need to grow you finger nails out though.

C

COCannabis

I've wanted to try Blackberry or Blackberry Kush for way too long, I'm jealous

P

Papa_kush

She's covered in trichs, very sticky. Much lighter color than in the pics, more lime green than golden...[thats what i get for havin a cheap cam] Way more fruity than most kush i smoke... but surprisingly still has very strong kushy undertoned. Taste is good, not as good as I had hoped by the smell, but still has a hint of berries, just doesn't gimme that piney taste im lookin for. oh well...Still got a little pure kush layin around ;] Smoke is very thick and really hits you hard, not the smoothest finish but she more than makes up for it with her potency. It's a coughlock smoke for most, probably better suited for the late night...Her buzz is hits you hard initially, but also creeps on you and will put you outa commish and pretty much for yo whole day up if you take to many ropes in the morning...She tastes magnifacent in a joint.

Overall...
Appearance: 9
Taste: 8
Smell: 10
Buzz: 10

P

Papa_kush

probably coulda been manicured a little bit better, but im kinda a snob...Leaves are still frosty as the snowman.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That Blackberry Kush looks dank enough alright. I don`t have but a few blackberry kush seeds but I have plain old Blackberry moms and clones. I want to do a some breeding so bad right now.Mothers& clones is all I got going right now.That and a modest indoor flower grow at about 38 days and some outdoor started.

D

Dubwobble

I just sold a unit of Blackberry Kush yesterday - it was kushy as hell, with a berry background, and all the crowns were purple.

The real "Blackberry Kush" is triple A weed.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All the blackberry kush i've had in nor cal is darker than that! That def has og influence. Either way it looks like some fire! I'm about to put some blackberry into flower soon. They r lookin good! I will post a grow log on them soon. Stay up pk!

Latest posts

Top Bottom