Blackberry OG (LA WONDERLAND)

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Sup farmers, quik question, I sourced the BlackberryOG from La wonderland Caregivers(bomb dispensary super healthy cuts and good staffing)

Im 38 days into flower and the plant (4 of them) look healthy and thriving xcept the most important thing; bud production. the buds are very small compared to my other plants. I was wondering for those that have grown out this cut, if it is a late bloomer when packin on the weight, or any other info bout it. Thanks.

Hopefully jessejames123456, can chime in as I believe he is the one that gifted LAWC the cut.

Grow style,
1k vert bulb,
hempy bucket (chow mix 60-hydroton/coir)
CO2
H&g coco full line,
temps 75-80
RH33-42( i know last thing to get in check.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
(shameless bump)

P

paulycali

LA Wonderland is the shit! Lets gets some pics rolling for us farmers

Thanks man

O

OZUT

I was actually going to IM him with the same question. Just finished a run of it and took them to 63 days...All of the nugs are freakishly small. The biggest nug is probably just bigger than a nickel. Actually very dissapointed with it too. In fact, the more recent strains I've added to my line up from LAW have mostly finished up as duds and haven't looked anything like the strains they were supposed to represent. I'll let you know how it smokes in a week or 2.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
LA Wonderland is the shit! Lets gets some pics rolling for us farmers

Thanks man

same ole blah blah story no camera and such.
Sry Pauly, soon bro!!

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I was actually going to IM him with the same question. Just finished a run of it and took them to 63 days...All of the nugs are freakishly small. The biggest nug is probably just bigger than a nickel. Actually very dissapointed with it too. In fact, the more recent strains I've added to my line up from LAW have mostly finished up as duds and haven't looked anything like the strains they were supposed to represent. I'll let you know how it smokes in a week or 2.

Dude, thanks fir responding, I was really questioning me and what i did, as i have heard good things bout this strain, but obviously not a great pheno. Now I do have 2 diffrent phneos of their (lawc)sour kush,, the short stalky one is a super frosty bitch (slo veg though) streachy one looks to be a lo yielder. I was kinda upset they gave me 2 diffrent phneo though, wish i woulda known upfront. I started to figure it out when it went into flower, called them and they did confirm it.

Confu...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

ive seen alot of people having problems with blackberry strains.Me being one of them. i know i wont be touching it again even if it is a tested pheno. the couple a ladies i had turn out good went the best tasting. mine wasnt a og cross tho
even if the buds arent hugh it looks like you got some quality smoke

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
ive seen alot of people having problems with blackberry strains.Me being one of them. i know i wont be touching it again even if it is a tested pheno. the couple a ladies i had turn out good went the best tasting. mine wasnt a og cross tho
even if the buds arent hugh it looks like you got some quality smoke

Word bro, thanks fir ur responce.

Confu...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

word me 3 i think the bag appeal is theere defently when grown proper but as far as potent wise i think its garbage its really more of a bag appeal/tastey kind of bud imo

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I got a cut of Blackberry Kush from a friend up in NorCal and it grew pretty sizable buds. Frosty as hell and the cola's got pretty big. When I showed it to OrgnKid, the guy who created Blackberry Kush, he told me it wasn't Blackberry Kush, so I ditched it. The buds LAWC had on the Blackberry Kush looked just like the buds I had grown. Also when I went to vend my meds they told me that whatever I had definitely had more Sativa in it than the Blackberry Kush normally does.

I got the two different pheno's on the SK from them as well. I really wish they would separate the pheno's and let you know what is what.

My best advice to you about getting cuts from anywhere. Find keepers and Mother it out.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i guess i would have to try the real deal orgnkid cut from himself for me to otherwise think different of this bud i know one thing tough the blackberrys i tried whereall defently sativa leaning more than anything

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I got a cut of Blackberry Kush from a friend up in NorCal and it grew pretty sizable buds. Frosty as hell and the cola's got pretty big. When I showed it to OrgnKid, the guy who created Blackberry Kush, he told me it wasn't Blackberry Kush, so I ditched it. The buds LAWC had on the Blackberry Kush looked just like the buds I had grown. Also when I went to vend my meds they told me that whatever I had definitely had more Sativa in it than the Blackberry Kush normally does.

I got the two different pheno's on the SK from them as well. I really wish they would separate the pheno's and let you know what is what.

My best advice to you about getting cuts from anywhere. Find keepers and Mother it out.

Hey Celtic, I also got the 2 diffrent sourkushes, and i also was kinda irritated they didnt tell me, have u grown them out yet jus wondering ur thoughts. Im like 40something into flower and so far the short bushy one is my fav but dude at the LAWC said the strechy one is the better smoke.

Im over getting kutts from dispensaries, Im going back to seeds from herte on out. I was blessed with a FIREOG recently not sure which one it is but the smoke is deff FIRE!! Im waiting for some new drops here on the farm but it seems so so far this year.

Confu...

O

OZUT

I've grown Blackberries before and they were fairly good smokes. This one from Wonderland is worthless. Haven't finished curing mine but smoked a sample and potency is worse than it looks.

The last year, I decided to add to my stable and picked up a bunch of different cuts from Wonderland. Each sucked more than the one before it. None worth the space...None of them finished as advertised. In fact, a couple didn't look anything like the strain it was supposed to be. Wasted a lot of time with their cuts and the banana and SW are the last ones so hoping at least they were worth the donation. Although everyone says their SW is not legit, just decent meds, but I have heard good stuff about their banana so I got my fingers crossed.

I'm done with clones from dispensaries. I'm going back to clones from private gardens and reputable friends.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

I've got a few blackberry kush ladies goin and I love this strain. Good yield and very strong indica qualities. Main colas get very big.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

worth the drive to progressive options
have seen a whole bunch of bogus blackberry cuts
i had one with massive crystally buds that ended up all airy and tasted like shit
had some gc and some cali kush in the same room that turned out bomb so i always thought it was a funky strain

Top Bottom