• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
worth the drive to progressive options
have seen a whole bunch of bogus blackberry cuts
i had one with massive crystally buds that ended up all airy and tasted like shit
had some gc and some cali kush in the same room that turned out bomb so i always thought it was a funky strain

FOr those that still want to grow out this cutt, Ive noticed she DOESNOT like intense light or heat.

Confu...

BTW where is Progressive options??

bonkia

bonkia

I was growing blackberry kush out it was great turned purple huge buds it was super sexy. I mothered it out and then after taking a fair amount of cuttings it hermed on me. I seeded my hashberry i only got like 5 but im gonna look for a keeper should be uber sexy.

O

OZUT

I've seen some decent blackberry kush cuts but this one is supposed to be blackberry OG...

M

Morphote

I have their Sour Kush (stretchy pheno) and Blackberry OG. Both look killer so far.

M.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
How far along in flower are you?

Im actually finishing up as we seak. Ima let the strechy sourkush go a lil longer and c what happens.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I have their Sour Kush (stretchy pheno) and Blackberry OG. Both look killer so far.

M.

How far in flower r u? SK strechy one looks super dank!!

Confu...

M

max_well

same issues

Thx for the thread Cofuten1..
I have similar issues with the same 2 strains you mention from LA Wonderland, probably picked up babies at about the same time as mine are almost done too. Growing in Canna coco /nutes, Blackberry OG turned out similar looking to yours, spindly and unimpressive. Sour Kush gave 2 different phenos: squat one with decent bud production, and more frosty stretchy pheno with small production thus far (at 8 weeks). They advertise this strain as 9-11 weeks and I remember advice to be patient as they pack on some weight late in flower, so I'll let them go a few weeks longer.
In the same room from LAWC, I have their banana OG which looks pretty nice, although without the really big yield that I've heard some claim (at least for OG standards). Last AND least is "Blue Dream" which has turned out terribly, and doesn't exhibit any characteristics that Blue Dream is known for, leaving me almost certain that it is either mislabeled or misrepresented. I'll try to get some pics tonight.
I'm new to cali and this was my first dispensary experience and I was hoping to find a few keepers to focus on working with, but I've been left unimpressed with wonderland. I guess it's all a bit of a crap shot , so I shouldn't have expected too much different, but I'd heard nothing but good about this place... good advice on going the seed start route, wish I had..
lates
Max

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
F^@K this blackberryOG, grew out 3 vegged fir 45 days and ill probbily harvest 3-4oz and the rest is trHASH... super annoying!!!

Confu...

B

balconyfun

bummer, i'm growing out six cuts from them, including the tall sour kush... hope mine turn out ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom