~Blackberry~

• Thread starter HarryNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HarryNugz

HarryNugz

There was some interest in the real Blackberry strain from Somablaze. Here are a few pics from a grow last year. These are a BX2 F2 I made using Memyselfandi's Bx2's.

1st pic is an outdoor shot.
2nd - 5th are indoor
6th pic is an outdoor very dark male Blackberry

If anyone has pics of either Memy's or Nebu's Blackberry, feel free to post them. Please no hybrid pics like Blackberry Widow or similar crosses!!!

Blackberry
578blackberry1
578blackberry2
578blackberry3
578blackberry4
578black male
K

kimburns

those are beautiful plants. im gonna have to track these seeds down, thanks so much for sharing these pics

JAWS

JAWS

hello HARRY:talking:talking
ya bro those look great and im very glad to see some one has F2 these jewles, i had a 5 pack but i guess i held onto them to long because only 2 out of five poped and one just died from weakness and the other was really nice but turned out male and i had no room to keep him or i would have.....let me see if i kept a pic..

BLACKBERRY 11D VEG

Blackberry d6 veg

BLACKBERRY D7 VEG

he was about 6-7 days in veg right there, it took a few more weeks before i knew he was a he....

did you make f2's or are they around somewhere made by another???...
peace:talking:talking

P.S i do remember you from way back over to the MAG...

Different

Different

Awesome Harry. The closest I've ever had is the blackberry widow. You are keeping those beautiful genetics going!!! That first picture is a stunner too. Fabulous man.

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Thanks for the replies. Since there aren't many peepz growing out the Blackberry, I wanted to start a dedicated thread for just the pure (as pure as can be) Blackberry without having hybrid pics being tossed in.

JAWS.....thanks for showing your lone male. Who's line was that male from? Looks nice n healthy!
I did make f2's as can be seen in the 2nd to last pic.
I've been around since Overgrow first started and have been on several sites since...... thanks for remembering me.

kimburns.....thanks for dropping in and thanks for the comment. Seeds in the pure form of the Blackberry are hard to acquire. I'm sure there are others like me who have preserved them. If I find a decent artist to do a couple labels for me I'll release some of mine for all to enjoy!

JAWS

JAWS

hello HARRY:smoke
they were from MEMY aswell the same ones you have in this thread, i also have a 5 pack of the MEMY {GREEN-BERRY}....

hope to see others join your thread here but like you said VERY FEW ppl have any of the real BLACKBERRY genitics, it was my plane to make 100;s of fresh seeds and spread them around but with only one male it was just not possible at that time...

i hope things go well for you because i know there are still some ppl out there that would love to get a pack or two of those you have in-house 4sure..
breed on brother:joint::joint:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks great! That male is beautiful, any trichs on him?

K

kimburns

harry if you do get them out and remember me i would love you to shake my tree so i dont miss them again, but will keep eyes wide open for it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I had a blackberry clone last summer but lost it.I have a few crosses with blackberry in the mix but also would be intrested in some seeds.How is the smoke anyway? I`ve had blackberry x OG Kush and it wasn`t bad.

joeca1i

joeca1i

I'm sure bb, is also a hybrid.VISC gots some nice purple strains,they also got a bb,don't know who thought of that name first

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Thanks for the comments.

Jaws.... nice that you have the G-Berry. Those I understand are pretty decent as well. Memy didn't make alot of the Bx2's I don't think. They came out a few years back, so no new F1's from him.

Torturekill.... that male was the darkest I've seen and had some nice trichomes. Wish I had a macro lense at the time!

Kimburns.... I'll keep you in mind for sure. Anything I do with these will definately be in strict compliance with the T.O.U. on this site.

markscastle.... the Blackberry works differently on people. Some say it's not potent, while I've had some sample it and say it caused their jaw to go numb. Women really like it alot for it's fragrance, taste, and affect which isn't too overpowering.

joeca1i.... the original Blackberry I think was an Afghani or Pakistani Kush in my opinion but don't know one way or another. Any BB in seed form today would have to be a hybrid for sure!

I still have F1's as well so I'd use them first looking for the best male or female.

JAWS

JAWS

hello HARRY:joint:
ya man i was at the mag when they were released and i think he made less BB BX then he did the APOCO blackberry, ended up getting the G-BERRY {green} over the {purple} would liked to have gottan both but that was just not in the cards at the time...

looking back on things i do wish now that i had kept the MLE BB BX2 just to spread his pollen on a few things, im sure it would have made some decent hybrids..
peace bro:smoke

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Hi Nobull56.... yes it's me. No, I didn't save pollen. Had too much going on to save any. I'm going to in the future though with any worthy males.

JAWS.... Wish i was able to get some of the Blackberry Apocalypse when they were offered! What was cool was i got my Blackberry directly from Memy. He's a way cool dude and wish he'd get back in the seed biz.

JAWS

JAWS

hey HARRY:smiley_joint:
umm i thought i read somewhere that MEMY was back at it, ahh im almost 100% sure i read that somewhere.
humm:smiley_joint:

T

tricloud

There was some interest in the real Blackberry strain from Somablaze. Here are a few pics from a grow last year. These are a BX2 F2 I made using Memyselfandi's Bx2's.

1st pic is an outdoor shot.
2nd - 5th are indoor
6th pic is an outdoor very dark male Blackberry

If anyone has pics of either Memy's or Nebu's Blackberry, feel free to post them. Please no hybrid pics like Blackberry Widow or similar crosses!!!
Wow this forum is awesome. Haven't been real active in these since CW and OG went down.

Anyway Harry I think we may have chatted before yrs ago at TS. Think a nice lady hooked me up with some Colombian Gold seeds that may have came from your way.

If you ever can let go of some of the pure blackberry genetics, let it be F2 or whatever I'm be far beyond interested.

Sorry about being so bold on my first post but life is short and I do have references if needed.

P.S. I was searching for memyselfandi and Blackberry on Google and found this thread. Became a member to respond but plan on becoming an active member if I don't get chased out of here lol.

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Thanks for the inquiry of the Blackberry. I had made some F2's awhile ago but need to re-do a fresh batch. I still have some bx2's and will get to them as time permits. I'm sure there has to be people out there with the bx2's that just have them stored away. The original BB is long gone I believe but could be mistaken.

I was looking to have my own label made but it appears that fell thru. If and when I can source a competent artist, then I'll possibly have some ready for 2011.

TS chatting was quite awhile ago, very good memory you have! I've popped in there from time to time but it is different now. Anyway, thanks for dropping in.

Jaws.... not sure if he is or isn't. Haven't seen him post in awhile.

JAWS

JAWS

hello HARRY:)
great to see you back around and i hope things have been going to plan as of late...
very nice:bongsmi:

Top Bottom