BlackGrape,JTR,SuperSkunk in coco coir

• Thread starter Albert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Albert

Greetings farmers.. I had some extra cuttings so Ima try a small coco round. I didnt want to do Coco again until Empire got their mix together..
Im using Hydrofarms coco blocks ,straight pith , no chunks/perlite or anyting else
I rinsed the coco about 4 times . 1st was off my meters chart, 2nd was 1445ppm, 3rd was 905 , then 450ppm. At that point I was tired of rinsing coco at 4am, so I just soaked it in RO for the rest of the day , strained it , and planted.
House and Garden Aqua Flakes,Roots Excell,Azatrol in the Rez for this week. Mixed at 600ppm+additives

the last pic is next to this tray with a mix of Agent Orange,JTR,GreenQueen,SuperSkunk, and BlackGrape

A

Albert

Black Grape is from Afghan x pakistan hashplants..
I think they called it PK88 x Chitrali

A

Albert

first week is almost done , and Cal/mg + lack of food issue taken care of.
I had no clue these heirloom kushes needed so much food.
Im sitting at 900ppm 5.9ph and I've increased the flood cycles from 2 to 4 during lights on. No overwatering problems and most important ..NO Gnats ..(yet)

Gnatrol and Azatrol were added to the rez the first week as a precaution for gnats, plus i keep sticky traps around

A

Albert

12 days in , I think i may need to thin these out , this will be my second try at this Black Grape
they are about 12-14 inches
View attachment 114711
i think they could use more? lights out pic
View attachment 114713

if anyone knows how high I can go with ppm, pls do tell
im sitting at 1150ppm HG + 300ppm Kushiekush

JacktheRipper 50something days

Top Bottom