Blackout

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Usually only experienced blackouts drinking. No fun, now I am doing greenhouse blackout, more fun...
Attempted to blackout with regular black plastic however did not like the smell it emitted
Sp I got panda film will have to splice together and cover and heat at nite. Last nite temp 37 a little cold I reckon......
Blackout

sky high

sky high

Izzat the house where the chickens were (crapping all over)? :D

WTF are you gonna use to splice that Panda together? "Gorilla" Tape works well...but it'll take >a few< rolls for that job! LOL.

good luck!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Izzat the house where the chickens were (crapping all over)? :D

WTF are you gonna use to splice that Panda together? "Gorilla" Tape works well...but it'll take >a few< rolls for that job! LOL.

good luck!
Yup, no other choice, ten feet wide.. Will plant in ground as we go, shoveled all manure out will use smart pots for week or two till holes are dug and filled with used dirt goat and chicken manure..37 last nite...

sky high

sky high

Supposed to warm up. If it does...you'll be good to go 'cus we are certainly on the brink of it. Everything here is ready to pop. Just seeing leaves trying to come out........ :D All of that snow set us back but once it hits it's gonna be fookin purty.

Blaze

Blaze

You can buy rolls of 5 mil silage tarp in various from Farmtek, they work well for this application. Tougher than then 6 mil black plastic you can buy at the hardware store, blocks out more light, and it is white on one side like the panda plastic. You will still want two layers to tarp though, I'm going to be using one layer of the cheap 6 mil black plastic and one layer of the silage tarp this year. Light leaks will fuck your yield and budset with light dep, make sure your have your plants well covered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom