BlackToothGrin (PurpleIndica X SCreme BC1)

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
heres the #3 plant, holdin up barely, wind is really knockin it around. supa hard buds:D

CBF

Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1
Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1 2
Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1 3
Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1 4
Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1 5
Blacktoothgrin purpleindica x screme bc1 6
Illmind

Illmind

had a purp indica i sourced long ago from cali very strong solid nuggery. i take it same cut? old ass cut wish i could get that back second best purp ever sparked. nice hyrbid

CBF

CBF

Supporter
had a purp indica i sourced long ago from cali very strong solid nuggery. i take it same cut? old ass cut wish i could get that back second best purp ever sparked. nice hyrbid

could very well be the same cut, the one i used comes outta norcal, and its old as well, thaDoctor was the dude responsible for gettin out to us growers.

finicky plant to grow.

CBF

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

hahaha, you must get very stoned CBF.
you got the nicest strains.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments very much:D

heres the above plant indoors right now, bout 5 days left on it. yes mites at this spot had there way, but plant recovered and still plumpin.

had quite a bit more purple in it last run, this go been flushin for a few weeks now, see if theres much difference in the toke.

CBF

BTG3 indoplant 800x600
BTG topbuds 800x600
BTG3 budcu indo 800x600
BTG3 xcu bud 800x600
BTG3 xxcu bud 800x600
H

hoki2test

Very nice indeed....is this cross one of yours?...And will we ever get the pleasure of seeing this cross in seed form here for sale at da farm?...Soundz and lookz mint!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Are those uncaged plants outdoors? I really screwed the pooch on the ones i didn't cage this year, way more work.

Lookin killer my brutha

Tex

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Very nice indeed....is this cross one of yours?...And will we ever get the pleasure of seeing this cross in seed form here for sale at da farm?...Soundz and lookz mint!

yeah bro, did this cross last year, lookin for the best females then some seed. they will be here, just a matter of time.

hey Tex, they were all uncaged till the winds started pickin up around here, had to cage a few of um, but this plant is uncaged, grew into a big round bush.

CBF

R

redroot

beautifull pklant cbf. is this from seed? looks like a winner. looks very tasty

CBF

CBF

Supporter
beautifull pklant cbf. is this from seed? looks like a winner. looks very tasty

well the plant came from seed:D

the outdoor is a clone as is the last one pictured. one of the females im holdin on to. i have 3 females and 2 males so far to use in the F2s outta 20 plants. one more batch to go thru, before final selection.

CBF

R

redroot

well the plant came from seed:D

the outdoor is a clone as is the last one pictured. one of the females im holdin on to. i have 3 females and 2 males so far to use in the F2s outta 20 plants. one more batch to go thru, before final selection.

CBF

nice cbf, sounds like some nice work is being done.and good selection.will look out for this one.

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

those are some sweetass lookin nuggs on those beautiful plants cbf!!!

Top Bottom