Blackwater & Julius Ceasar Test Grow

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

my blackwaters seem to have slown down drasticly, about week 4. and show little growth.
do you have them under a feeding schedule?
im growing them outdoor southern cali
fox farm
thinking of putting them into a quick feeding schedule
what yalll think?
thanks
how do i start my own post? so i can show my op

I

iloveitloud

Julius Ceasar

Hey thx guys here are some pix from 2night!

Swerve def right about the JCs 1 smells like lemon cleaner but a tester bud had this flavor almost like creamy sandalwood with a citrus bite. very fukin dank but Not wut i was expecting. Im hoping 1 of the other phenos has that classic og flavor.

they are comin up on 70 days 2day! and gettin the chop when i get some free time this week.
WOW GREAT JOB MAN!!!

I

iloveitloud

Julius Ceasar Nugget Pix

Well long time no see huh. Had to fade into the darkness for a bit. Anyway here are some dry shots of the JC's. The pics are of my 2 favorite phenos. The first was like a light, soft lemony soap flavor definantly awsome stuff had some serious pain killing ability.( I burned the fuk outta my hand. was very serious burn. after smokin this i forgot i was hurt and was using my hand like it was fine didnt phase me a bit.)
The second 1 i have dubbed Tuna! Right b4 flower and during harvest it smelled exactly like crakin open a can of tuna with a slight hint of skunk. Ok now some of u may think thats gross or wut ever but hands down it was the best smoke in my garden! funky skunky dank! reminded me of Chemdog D very similar in flavor.

first 3 pics lemony 1

I did a smoke report on the tuna will get it up as soon i remember what i did with it. also got dried pics of the Blackwater as well as a smoke report when i find em. Plus i think i got a gang more pics right b4 a during harvest i can put up.
Pure Dank at its best!

Top Bottom